Kelpies as a stud,

34 minutes ago, billhardy said:

I don't get embarrassed feck off Tb bill

Clearly not 

I can’t be dealing with that term bill to be honest 

you need to be removed as your ruining every thread with shite 

You’ve mentioned earlier about being a veteran , scraping the surface it looks like you need some help and I’ve said if you want , I can help with that .

But sadly I’ll pass now. 

You can interact with people how you wish as I very much doubt you talk to people like that in real life. 

Sad , as you obviously know a little about dogs. 

A little , not as much as you think . 

Goodbye 

• Like 4

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Clearly not 

I can’t be dealing with that term bill to be honest 

you need to be removed as your ruining every thread with shite 

You’ve mentioned earlier about being a veteran , scraping the surface it looks like you need some help and I’ve said if you want , I can help with that .

But sadly I’ll pass now. 

You can interact with people how you wish as I very much doubt you talk to people like that in real life. 

Sad , as you obviously know a little about dogs. 

A little , not as much as you think . 

Goodbye 

The same ta you go feck off Tb bill

6 hours ago, billhardy said:

If you think so come meat me find out you will have no fear will yas non e Tb bill

so now your offering yourself out bill get some he;p  with what ever issues you have be it beer or mental and stop calling names like that because one day you just might meet someone of here you have called a nounce and get a  well derserved slap 

Bill you seem to think its normal calling people a nonce it's a very nasty thing to call people !  A Nonce has no place in society to call someone a nonce because they don't agree with the shit you spout is unreal, your a disgusting old man as for your fighting skills I don't think you would know a fishing hook from a left hook I don't even think you are calling people a nonce to get a bite because that would take some sort of intelligence you really are a sad old man 

back on track lol , like said on here these pups make great rabbit dogs for day/night deff?  my self i not really fan of any herding type x really , they just dont suit my personality , dont like sensitive type temps , i think when x back to running dogs, it  makes  trait stronger  deff.  but i reckon drop kelpie say 1/4 x back to running dog either greyhound, or lurcher , you have hell of a dog , pace stamina, strong temp . that bitch i had was only 1/4 kelpie  1/4 collie x grey, but that 1/4 kellpie deff made a difference  to the temp, more bolder type temp, ok she was bit over the top, with bit sharp  dogs/people  but that was just her, met few other and there temp were spot on with dogs and people . if ive learned anything with lurchers in 30 years, you dont need alot of base blood , 1/4 plenty of any breed  x back to running dog. i think one of this line that been bred now 1x kelpie x grey back to running dog , few years time  great dogs for the future , as you got the right foundation  to build from?

• Like 2
On ‎20‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 15:51, Black neck said:

Sorry old chap and 2 anyone else involved 

Bit harsh considering some of the crap that gets said like it's the hat ain't it

just for you blacky the rabblts tall was put on ln 78 caught by an 8 month old courslng pup on an eavenlng mouch seems llke yesterday lol

DSCF8383.JPG

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I disagree an have found the few 3/4 greys Iv had we’re lacking, soon as the dog was asked to be out most days or nights the condition never held on dogs, it’s dogs for jobs an horses for courses. You may think 1/2 is too much but others may think 1/4 is not enough?

for what you wlll be dolng  and whare your dolng lt thalr bob on.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I disagree an have found the few 3/4 greys Iv had we’re lacking, soon as the dog was asked to be out most days or nights the condition never held on dogs, it’s dogs for jobs an horses for courses. You may think 1/2 is too much but others may think 1/4 is not enough?

For years I've seen bird waffle on about collie X's .. then he waffled on about bull X's I'm just waiting on him waffling on about shepherd X's ..

Seems he trys a type , doesn't get the best out of it so blames the breed .. that bull x he had he said was useless yet the guy who had it off him made a good dog out of it ?

• Like 1

my take on it is this.....the owner of the pup has a plan in his/her head to do certain things with the youngster,  so,rear it best you can ,introduce it to the tasks you want from it GRADUALLY and then in 2 years or so if its worked its been a success,if it doesnt ,well your going to have to start again,..for me ,i just ignore the snide ,stupid ignorant comments of anyone that has a bitter streak in them ,they wont suit some folk ,lets hope they DO  suit the new owners or is been a wasted journey,its a risk you take with any young up and coming pup,ive had disappointments in the past ,no doubt i will have some in the future ,hopefully this litter wont be one ,but i wont know till its been run its course ,if it doesnt work out ,there will not be any shame in it for me ,ive picked a good stud,i have a good brood bitch,ive put a hell of an effort into them,i cant do a whole lot more other than try enter them properly,after that ,lady luck and instinct in the pups are all i rely on.

• Like 16