Kelpies as a stud,

3 hours ago, socks said:

It was definitely something to do with the digestion process and the amount of effort needed by the pups bodies to process solid foods .......

When weaning flesh easily digestible minced tripe blanched starts the process with out any difficult digestion problems fat has butter by four weeks add soaked gain with it they won't need any other flesh protein source  the stools from the welps are well firmed and of a healthy nature.atb bill

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Ok but your last haha you’ll be getting last pup out boot of my motor ??????

I’ve already sent jigsaw some peroxide he will be dying a letter K into my pup so I know which one it is ?

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, billhardy said:

When weaning flesh easily digestible minced tripe blanched starts the process with out any difficult digestion problems fat has butter by four weeks add soaked gain with it they won't need any other flesh protein source  the stools from the welps are well firmed and of a healthy nature.atb bill

I was talking about pre three weeks of age ......

I cannot recall, just how young, these pups were,.. they only had their eyes open a short while...

What I do remember, is that they were unlike any other young canines, I've ever bred...?

Within days, they were eating minced beef and rapidly gaining strength....I had eight dog pups and two bitches.

Never experienced such wild and natural behaviour from pups....?

I guess that smidgeon of wild dog in their ancient genes, caused them to take life seriously... 

Kind of, the survival of the fittest,.eat up, or go under...:good:

File0007.jpg

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

I cannot recall, just how young, these pups were,.. they only had their eyes open a short while...

What I do remember, is that they were unlike any other young canines, I've ever bred...?

Within days, they were eating minced beef and rapidly gaining strength....I had eight dog pups and two bitches.

I guess that smidgeon of wild dog in their ancient genes, caused them to take life seriously... 

File0007.jpg

Little minters my kinda jukel atb bill

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

File0007.jpg

the acd  looks strong in them phil, were they  1x acd x grey   ?  nice strong looking pups them .

• Like 1

any way of stopping them from pissing lol...jeeze they shit and piss like machines ,we wash the shed 3 times a day but the smell is a bit over powering ,i dont want to use jeyes fluid as their too young ,and i do use watered down bleach ,and we wash the blankets every day ,and you can still get the smell...puppy rearing i suppose 

• Like 1