Jump to content

Kelpies as a stud,


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few pics of the bitch whilst we was out evicting some night time squatters in the hay bales 😁

My pup today ......  

👍

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jackthelad said:

serious look in the eye of that pup.......handfull jigsaw?

not in the least,very passive ,very obedient ,and very available to the right man lol

  • Like 1
Link to post

i said i was hoping id produce a decent few workers ,well i think ,i will have 2 very good workers in the 2 i kept (well 1 I kept,  the other i was stuck with lol) ,and i believe the rest of the owners are satisfied so far with theirs ,

Link to post
21 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

not in the least,very passive ,very obedient ,and very available to the right man lol

You still prefer the bitch to the dog then jig. Any particular traits which you wanted, or you just intended keeping a bitch before they were born? 

From what I've seen, was a lovely litter altogether, but that bitch 👍

Link to post
3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

You still prefer the bitch to the dog then jig. Any particular traits which you wanted, or you just intended keeping a bitch before they were born? 

From what I've seen, was a lovely litter altogether, but that bitch 👍

i decided to keep a bitch before they were born,my last kelpie x was a bitch and she suited me down to a t ,i really want to keep the dog too but id prefer if it went to a good man/woman  that could provide an action packed life for it ,as im struggling here to find any decent numbers of rabbits at all...plus trying to get obedience into them is time consuming ,what with the storms the last month and I being sick for a bit ,i have not done as much as id like ...theres nothing between them shark other then their sex ,and they live to please...

  • Like 1
Link to post
7 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

i decided to keep a bitch before they were born,my last kelpie x was a bitch and she suited me down to a t ,i really want to keep the dog too but id prefer if it went to a good man/woman  that could provide an action packed life for it ,as im struggling here to find any decent numbers of rabbits at all...plus trying to get obedience into them is time consuming ,what with the storms the last month and I being sick for a bit ,i have not done as much as id like ...theres nothing between them shark other then their sex ,and they live to please...

Yep I get you, I prefer bitches myself. And can only echo what you've said, re rabbit numbers, storms/flooding, lack of time etc, very grim. 

Hope you can get that pup a decent owner, he looks a cracker too 👍

  • Like 1
Link to post
15 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Ideal for sheepchaser imo 

I’d love one for sure. But I currently have 9 dogs in the kennels, a pup and one of the above dogs is hopefully in pup, and a few of the above dogs are head cases in training that to anyone else would be a bullet job, but for me are work 😂 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...