Kelpies as a stud,

I watched a documentary about a few ladies on the internet who where using (RSO...Rick Simpson’s Oil).... to rid themselves of breast cancer. You know what it worked for them, the results were, in their cases, nothing short of remarkable.

For those who don’t know RSO is full spectrum cannabis oil.....( Indica not Sativa). I believe it has shown to cause apoptosis in cancer cells leaving normal cells untouched....( the experiments were not on human cells though). The ladies had to obtain their own oil as not legal here yet.

The oil is dead is to make if you have access to the ingredients.

Edited by Shortstraw

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

5 weeks 3 days in( but who's counting,lol)...another week should hopefully give a sign or the week after,....

Moocher71,best wishes to you and family also,a terrible situation to be facing,I realise there's more important things than pups,let's hope next year the gods will shine on you all ,

IMG_20190722_184803.jpg

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...
On 22/07/2019 at 16:30, Shortstraw said:

I watched a documentary about a few ladies on the internet who where using (RSO...Rick Simpson’s Oil).... to rid themselves of breast cancer. You know what it worked for them, the results were, in their cases, nothing short of remarkable.

For those who don’t know RSO is full spectrum cannabis oil.....( Indica not Sativa). I believe it has shown to cause apoptosis in cancer cells leaving normal cells untouched....( the experiments were not on human cells though). The ladies had to obtain their own oil as not legal here yet.

The oil is dead is to make if you have access to the ingredients.

It's not the miracle cure it's made out to be, my cousins grandad hasn't got long left to live and could be any day now. He tried going down that route, at first the cannabis I believe did shrink the tumours but it has now come back tenfold, maybe it was just the medication that helped. I think listening to Facebook stories is not the way to go, doctors do tend to know what they're talking about and are not involved in some sick conspiracy. 

Edited by Jobi
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Jobi said:

It's not the miracle cure it's made out to be, my cousins grandad hasn't got long left to live and could be any day now. He tried going down that route, at first the cannabis I believe did shrink the tumours but it has now come back tenfold, maybe it was just the medication that helped. I think listening to Facebook stories is not the way to go, doctors do tend to know what they're talking about and are not involved in some sick conspiracy. 

Sorry to hear about your cousins grandad. My Nan just died from it as well.....it’s an awful  thing to watch.

Do you know if they used cbd oil or actual full spectrum oil which uses all the different canabinoids from the plant. It’s not easy to get hold of good RSO with it been illegal in this country. Why do you think it’s a conspiracy? it could welll be......but it certainly seems to help some. I suppose as time goes by more light will be shed on it, doseage, strains to be used etc. I certainly agree it’s not a miracle cure, but to some it seems to help a lot especially people with seizures and some with cancer...not all.

9 minutes ago, Shortstraw said:

Sorry to hear about your cousins grandad. My Nan just died from it as well.....it’s an awful  thing to watch.

Do you know if they used cbd oil or actual full spectrum oil which uses all the different canabinoids from the plant. It’s not easy to get hold of good RSO with it been illegal in this country. Why do you think it’s a conspiracy? it could welll be......but it certainly seems to help some. I suppose as time goes by more light will be shed on it, doseage, strains to be used etc. I certainly agree it’s not a miracle cure, but to some it seems to help a lot especially people with seizures and some with cancer...not all.

I don't know the exact details tbh but it hasn't worked for him unfortunately. Regarding the conspiracy I was talking about the thinking that modern medicine is no good and we actually have a cure for the big C. 

• Like 1