jigsaw

Kelpies as a stud,

On 09/07/2019 at 15:37, W. Katchum said:

Any words of wisdom, tips or advice for folk thinking of getting a kelpie or kelpiex Neal? 

I fe cking don't believe that quote lol atb bill

• Haha 1

Just now, billhardy said:

I fe cking don't believe that quote lol atb bill

😂😂 

19 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuk foxes ye cannae eat a smelly fox, leave them for the terriers I say 😂

Do you not eat them 

Just now, Black neck said:

Do you not eat them 

Na mate I’m vegan😁

A believe it's wise ta ger some advice fa them that had a breeds  or xs of a jukel. Plus back ground information on the line of a stud prior a mating his surely a must.and more importantly temperament. Under pressure. But there we have it it his what it his good luck and hope all goes well atb bill

Just now, billhardy said:

A believe it's wise ta ger some advice fa them that had a breeds  or xs of a jukel. Plus back ground information on the line of a stud prior a mating his surely a must.and more importantly temperament. Under pressure. But there we have it it his what it his good luck and hope all goes well atb bill

Everyday is a school day ole yin, an I’m no foolish enough to think I can’t learn a thing or 2 from here an there😉

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Everyday is a school day ole yin, an I’m no foolish enough to think I can’t learn a thing or 2 from here an there😉

No fa what it's worth ya aye want ta learn from here and there katchum ya a chancer your attitude which ramjs idiot says it all but hey ya just showing your microscopic knowledge on jukels full stop and how one goes about getting a chance f1. You are a fool. Taking a welp on breed and xs type alone that's a fact your a bigger novice than I thought only fools an Ll that but even so I wish you best in your venture you have already been advice but hey I believe a collie xs grey would suit you better. Ya should a gone collie John's litter. Atb bil

6 minutes ago, billhardy said:

No fa what it's worth ya aye want ta learn from here and there katchum ya a chancer your attitude which ramjs idiot says it all but hey ya just showing your microscopic knowledge on jukels full stop and how one goes about getting a chance f1. You are a fool. Taking a welp on breed and xs type alone that's a fact your a bigger novice than I thought only fools an Ll that but even so I wish you best in your venture you have already been advice but hey I believe a collie xs grey would suit you better. Ya should a gone collie John's litter. Atb bil

🤣🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

🤣🤣🤣

Yas have no answer da that katchum ya fecking blind man  yall fumble along though lol lol it may be a biter in situations with your terriers it temperament be one a those grumpy types where it could be unpredictable. Ha ha ha ya did ask but then didma want any info from here or there begs believing. Atb bill

34 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Well yas ad vice from Neil be something ta chew the fat over tomo plus bird also had one I think these are the aces fa first hamd knowledge bits a info they may have had the same foundation lines hey worth asking aye it. Atb bill

Just now, Attaboy said:

There goes another good thread!

2 minutes ago, Attaboy said:

There goes another good thread!

It his what it his attaboy all this simplicity seems ta be a no no with katchum common sense aye feck all ta do with ought else. Atb bill

7 hours ago, Sirblessed said:

A lot of fox dogs around mate, check out the running dogs FB pages Australia most are stags and bullgreys  I talk to a few of them not many kelpie only the odd whippet x for rabbits

I think you will find they are mostly in Vic or Southern NSW,Riverina,not many around my area.

Edited by Aussie Whip
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, billhardy said:

It his what it his attaboy all this simplicity seems ta be a no no with katchum common sense aye feck all ta do with ought else. Atb bill

its a dog  hes getting bill ,not a f***ing crocodile ,dont be over complicating things ,if ye never had kelpie x ye will learn from each other over time ,...thier very laid back lurchers once the greyhound blood is added ,,,in fact id reckon their perfect for anyone with a calm sensible disposition,.......with an open mind and a lot of enthusiasm the possibilities are endless lol

• Like 4