Kelpies as a stud,

Congratulations Jigsaw! They look great. If it's any consolation my "pup" is still a fecking nutter at seventeen months! Based on my previous four kelpies I've still got a couple of years until he calms down. They go from Bjork to Bob Marley overnight sometime between three and four years old.

• Haha 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Neal said:

Congratulations Jigsaw! They look great. If it's any consolation my "pup" is still a fecking nutter at seventeen months! Based on my previous four kelpies I've still got a couple of years until he calms down. They go from Bjork to Bob Marley overnight sometime between three and four years old.

Jah bless

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, gamerooster said:

Be glad to see the back of the place, didn't like the look of jigsaw either, something about him made me nervous, I just hope katchum doesn't remember what I did to him last night when he was sleeping

O he remembers it's a fond memory for him now he's good a pretend sleeping ??

1 hour ago, gamerooster said:

Be glad to see the back of the place, didn't like the look of jigsaw either, something about him made me nervous, I just hope katchum doesn't remember what I did to him last night when he was sleeping

There's not much that would make you nervous ye Messer,katchum did seem to be in great form this morning,I think he liked his Blarney experience

9 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

One one right in the left hand cage looks like he got some head on him . Looks a belter 

Yeah, gameroosters pup,he's a beaut,the dog here is just the same but with a white collar,.there's nothing between them,all very level they came

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t know how other lads feel, an still early days, but I’m deffo glad I went an got my pup, an when I need another I’d do same trip again for a pup a same quality. They been reared right an only couple times in me life before have I been this seriously impressed with a pup Iv had, an yous know I’m not type to lie for folk or there mutts ??

Well, it sounds like Jigsaw thoroughly enjoyed the experience so I expect he'll be producing more....

:whistling::laugh:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t know how other lads feel, an still early days, but I’m deffo glad I went an got my pup, an when I need another I’d do same trip again for a pup a same quality. They been reared right an only couple times in me life before have I been this seriously impressed with a pup Iv had, an yous know I’m not type to lie for folk or there mutts ??

Be interesting to see some pup post from people that had pups out the litter.the litter looks good nick litter bet there’s some happy dudes out there

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Good on ya for following your heart, and making the effort to obtain, what you desire...:clapper:

Working dogs are an investment, both financially and emotionally.....

Personally, I like to get my money's worth out of a jukel, and to have a working relationship, that lasts for many years, so,...it pays to choose wisely.

Good luck to all you guys...:good:

img Scans217.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1