Kelpies as a stud,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Ta be fair i have AllwYs been the biggest critics of my own stock that. I don't believe in keeping more than enough. That's waste ta me collecting his for the collie ters aye fa me  bonding with a jukel best done one on one. Atb bill

See i got plenty work for a couple lurchers maybe more but much prefer to keep one good lurcher than a couple and split game and time between them. Had some dogs learn very good litte tricks from just getting none stop stick they might be suited to everything but aslong as they have a bash i can live with that. 

Find its those 2 or 3 lurchers that they struggle to find runs for are the type that start on talking silly 100% on this n that.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, C.green said:

See i got plenty work for a couple lurchers maybe more but much prefer to keep one good lurcher than a couple and split game and time between them. Had some dogs learn very good litte tricks from just getting none stop stick they might be suited to everything but aslong as they have a bash i can live with that. 

Find its those 2 or 3 lurchers that they struggle to find runs for are the type that start on talking silly 100% on this n that.

Easy to find more than enough work for that many.

last few yrs I've found myself doing more with the runners and slowly winding down the terriers...mainly because finding suitably bred terriers that can handle the workload are getting rarer imo.....in a few seasons I be looking for a couple of bushers,teckel x Russell's or spaniel xs open up a few more avenues?

• Like 2