jigsaw

Kelpies as a stud,

1 minute ago, jigsaw said:

sorry bill but i dont understand this bit   ''pOer and balas nkets when they're getting about atb bill''.....the first bit is flaked dust free shavings?

just use the big bales of shavings the horse folk use about6 or seven quid lasts ages instead of paper.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, two crows said:

just use the big bales of shavings the horse folk use about6 or seven quid lasts ages instead of paper.

i gave up on the paper ,it was stuck to their backs and it was gone as quick as youd blink...make ye laugh ,the other greyhound bitch is coming into season now as well but i aint going through this again for a very long time ,enjoyable as it is ,its a lot of work .lol but i dont mind it ,,

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jigsaw, the best shavings I’ve found for pups are called bedmax, they come in a big yellow bale and are big flakes of shavings, you don’t want the small dusty ones, you can get them from the agriculture store chain called wynnstay stores, not sure if you get them in Ireland thow 🤔 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Cleaner than shavings good fr bigger pups jig 👍

bedkind-cardboard-bedding-20kg-9000234-600.jpg

im on the case allready ,found a supplier of shavings not too far away...dont know if that can be got over here BF,,

• Like 1

Just google it u can buy most things online  or good greyhound supplier next day delivery cleanest product on the market 👍great fr pups no dust clean wee lungs 

9 hours ago, jigsaw said:

sorry bill but i dont understand this bit   ''pOer and balas nkets when they're getting about atb bill''.....the first bit is flaked dust free shavings?

Ya won't need blankets   just a dust free shavings the welps will smell sweet not pissy or sticky has they can get on other bedding the shit his easier ta pick up with. Brush  pan this shavings absorbs piss and keeps the place clean. Atb bill make it easier da ya sells. Atb bill

• Thanks 1

Thing his there's lots a variety of beddingg now one can use even cut up rape seed stalks these are also good the list his endless the shavings are more less expensive than most stuff. Big dust free shavings hence no dust. Atb bill

• Like 1

I'm getting a bale of shavings tomorrow so hopefully it will be sorted

• Like 1

2 pups available it seems,if anyone's interested

1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

What's available jig m as y no some o ne interested atb bill.  Pics

1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

Dogs or bitches jig? 

im waiting to hear back from a chap , ,if he cant take it ,then i will let you know...a dog pup available at the minute,

Edited by jigsaw