Kelpies as a stud,

Good luck with the pups lads, and well done jigsaw on breeding and rearing what looks like a cracking litter..

Be interesting to see how these turn out over the next few years..

• Thanks 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

me bollix i will,lol

thought youd be fast asleep by now ,..separate beds now lads , no swapping spits

I was gonna say the same thing as soon as I saw the room photo ?

They'll be fingering each other as soon as the bubbly is opened

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
16 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Is bill hardy having one of these pups?

No joe I have the space but no the graft I still grafting my bitch she rising eight now but we keep at it till we Cana graft no more  I will replace my jukel perhaps maybey breed a  welp of my own maybey .just maybey there tons of jukels needing homes ta be fair I'll probably have a look about when and if that time comes .i  aye into runners just a strong type jukel that's a trier last run same has first.atb bill

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, billhardy said:

No joe I have the space but no the graft I still grafting my bitch she rising eight now but we keep at it till we Cana graft no more  I will replace my jukel perhaps maybey breed a  welp of my own maybey .just maybey there tons of jukels needing homes ta be fair I'll probably have a look about when and if that time comes .i  aye into runners just a strong type jukel that's a trier last run same has first.atb bill

Atleast ya honest ??

1 minute ago, C.green said:

Atleast ya honest ??

Ta be fair i have AllwYs been the biggest critics of my own stock that. I don't believe in keeping more than enough. That's waste ta me collecting his for the collie ters aye fa me  bonding with a jukel best done one on one. Atb bill

• Like 1