jigsaw

Kelpies as a stud,

8 hours ago, billhardy said:

Nice got a feeling they'll yall go fawn though atb bill. Ya like a couple kids in a toy shop socks and katchum reminds of the boys when I took em get a couple ferts ha funny though lol atb bill

Says you that posts every dog in yer town uphere for a paton back 不不不

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Empty your pm box .....

4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Don't think so ayes ole we had kelpie xs twenty yrs plus here in town in country you get abut a experience katch cause ya ain't got none our town has you call it had five towns and plenty good dog handlers we got and gad the full spectrum down plus my family with jukels and runners are fR more than W bg ats in that shit hole cafterick

Atb bill

Bill was your town the first to see kelpie crosses along with saluki and bull crosses?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Bill was your town the first to see kelpie crosses along with saluki and bull crosses?

Cudna say so but there been a good few of all xsed bred down here first meamd f**k iall in dog breedi g but they were bred here a good time ago and fa what it's worth some a th hem Bern bred on with other xes it's noght new like most livestock we bee. Here before. Atb bill

54 minutes ago, Jobi said:

If not the first then deffothe best

51 minutes ago, Jobi said:

And collie, deerhound, bedlington, Labrador, Alsatian, foxhound, cheetah, hyena, crocodile, goat, wild boar, and finally golden eagle, theyve had em all.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Jobi said:

I've never known any dogs get darker as they get older, anyone seen that?

Lighter not darker,I mean over a matter of a few months from when they are born, all red onesin lurchers Ive seen are born as dark brown then turn light red

• Like 2

8 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Lighter not darker,I mean over a matter of a few months from when they are born, all red onesin lurchers Ive seen are born as dark brown then turn light red

Exactly my point, I've only seen dogs lighten has they get older.

24 minutes ago, Jobi said:

its nature fox cubs are dark then go red, brown and tan cocker pups the tan comes out more as they grow , every red coursing pup I bred looked dark grizzle.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jobi said:

Parti salukis get more colour on them as they age and springers, pals springer set off with just a black head and ended up covered

• Like 1

Congratulations Jigsaw and congratulations on already having homes lined up for them.

Sorry for sending these good wishes so late but I've just got back from a week in lovely Aberdyfi in a cabin with no TV or internet!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What a mother, just sat in the shed with the bitch and pups,not interfering,just observing,this bitch really cares well for her brood...and Im be looking for one to stand out,but their all fat and fine,there's one bitch that's that bit bigger than all the rest but nothing else stands out,over the next 4 weeks I will see how they manageIMG_20190826_222654.jpg.ffe0b52d939868a3195b890845986f35.jpghi

IMG_20190826_222540.jpg

IMG_20190826_222449.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

There's a fella in Waterford heads to the UK most weeks with dogs.....hunts a bit...heads up around Manchester, if it's any good to yis....