Kelpies as a stud,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

She is looking great Don,thanks for replying to me too ,lol...

Any decent lads interested in the dog pup,I am realising that keeping two is no benefit to either, hes a stunner of a dog and will be a big lad i reckon,trying to find time to work on both is taxing,im not too bad at the moment but when work picks up again it will be a lot harder ,no stupid money on him ,in fact he will go to any decent lad for a song (not literally)..i think the photos of the rest of the litter is a guide as to how they are turning out,none so far are anywhere substandard thankfully    ,,photo to follow this morning ,been out and about the last few days with the big dogs,getting home late 

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 3
51 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Shocked you still got a pup  left .

I didn't get good homes offered early on, and as he developed he really took my eye, he still does but a bitch for me was always my intention, and I am trying to do basic obedience with them I'm finding it hard to devote enough time for both... And I will regret rehoming him, for sure

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

My missus an lad had just stuck a tape measure against the pup an she is bang on 22 ats, how old are they now jigsaw??

born 21/8/19 so 4 and ahalf months?....i think lol...yeah 4 months 2 weeks 

Edited by jigsaw
16 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Seriously forward for there age pal thinking about it’, I honestly thought they was about 6 month old, she already showing a fair few bunnies her speed whilst ferreting, I’m gonna have to hold her back a bit more tbh I think ??

ive not shown mine anything yet,i hope to steady her down a little first,their both full on in any situation,6 months and i will start them both on a few ferreting forays ,a few rabbits every outing,and im certain it wont be an issue for them ,they will overcome any situation

• Like 1