Kelpies as a stud,

1 hour ago, Francie said:

Yeah I know that, but I don't think he called ye a nonce, nor shark or dogman. 

You sound as if Yeve a bit of knowledge, but with you constantly calling out stupid names an arguing, no one will listen to you. 

Ps, do you talk to folk in person like you do on here? 

Feck off ya nonce Tb bill

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, socks said:

f**k sake what a pathetic excuse for a man ... chucking out words like that at people with no knowledge of what it could mean to them ... bill you are a washed up spiteful old Cnut that wouldn’t speak like this to people face to face because if you did you would be fukcing dead by now. Your about 8 stone soaking wet you pathetic old twat ... give it it a rest and grow up nobody thinks your the big hard man except for you in your own little sad world ... do the site a favour and fukc off ......

Nonce Tb bill

Not name calling saying it as I see it ... your a bitter old man who has achieved fukc all with his life and has been given a platform here and you try and be the big man ... if you had spoken to people in the beer tents of dog shows like you do on here you would have been leathered to f**k and that’s a fact .....

• Like 6