Kelpies as a stud,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

bill judging by your posts you have done your share but feck me would you behave like this in the field or in company  because some of the lads i know would either fill you in or leave you talking like you do and you maybe not always right but just behave and no i dont want my arm or nose chewed of and if its a fight your after only if you was closer 

• Like 2

I think bills alright he has dry humour banter I think he’s good entertainment along side katch going at each other over tut thinternet has me in stitches the pair of them ??????I think bills one of these guys that over the Internet has to be taken with a pinch of salt he knows how to crank people effectively he’s clearly pretty knowledgeable guy about Lurchers that’s had a bit of experience an seems to have a good memory how some of the old bred gear was bred but like I’ve said needs to be taken with a pinch of salt if anyone has noticed he’ll say one thing on one post an another about the same cross on another post tbh I think he’s pretty neutral in his opinions were all Entitled to them what he speaks is blank opinions it’s on you if you have a nibble 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Bills not happy with katchum..... So let's his mouth run away with him.... Time will tell with these pups?they only got to please their owners.... Not every Tom, dick and Billy on www?

Thing he his they would not suit me and yas right my mouth tells the facts katchum in denial his away in those hills  Daniel lol atb Tb bill

• Haha 2
On 22/12/2019 at 20:21, billhardy said:

If ya think that's disgusting ime afraid you ai t fecking lived. Not where I lived anyway  atb Tb bill

I think bandying around the slur of “ nonce “ is a very serious thing to do . 

Its a disgusting term and please don’t make out your big rough tough as teak background as I see you for what you are. 

Your a very sad bitter small old man who should show more manners and you’d get more respect 

terms like nonce and skank are in all honesty sickening 

• Like 7
26 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

That is a real nice Greyhound for breeding lurchers...

She will leave her stamp on all her sons and daughters....a great addition to the lurcher gene pool..:clapper:

She's a great family dog too, the wife has a chat with her a few times a day and they walk out together a lot too... And if you slip her on stuff she will try her best to do her duty... Monas a joy to own

Screenshot_20191224_154817_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

• Like 4