Kelpies as a stud,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Alot of time and effort went into this litter.... Rearing, and finding good homes.... Just like the litter Jim bred few yrs back.... I wish you all the best lads?f**k the haters??

Well that's where you're wrong DC because Bill off the internet says the sire is fat as lard ?

Edited by MH1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, MH1 said:

Well that's where you're wrong DC because Bill off the internet says the sire is fat as lard ?

Bills not happy with katchum..... So let's his mouth run away with him.... Time will tell with these pups?they only got to please their owners.... Not every Tom, dick and Billy on www?

• Like 4
14 hours ago, billhardy said:

The estate ware I live his working class where you live upper class remember and remember thiss jukels were desig Ed fs kinda folk not fecking plastic fecking idiots with fantady dreams or fecking authors that keep a type to write about that type it's true but where ever benefit street his I don't know but seventy give percent of working class families are on a benefit listen ta some of some a the pre election mandates of both patties so no fog nan don't I don't even realise why hou on this fecking forum be ause you hive feck all input. Atb bill

Surely that would make that 75% benefit class then, not working class, as the lazy fuckers don't work ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, billhardy said:

Tyla try as a no knowledge skank Tb bill

What does that even mean? 

Maybe you are as good a dog man as you make out or maybe your not, I don't know because i don't know you.

The same applies to you. All these people you are slating, you don't know them. You are literally just making shit up.

You are a nuisance plain and simple, please stop talking rubbish and f***ing threads up, it's boring and makes you come across as an idiot which you may or may not be, I don't know or care.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Tyla said:

Maybe you are as good a dog man as you make out or maybe your not, I don't know because i don't know you.

The same applies to you. All these people you are slating, you don't know them. You are literally just making shit up.

You are a nuisance plain and simple, please stop talking rubbish and f***ing threads up, it's boring and makes you come across as an idiot which you may or may not be, I don't know or care.

He could be the best dog man in the world but he's got zero class. I'd rather live in ignorance and feel clean for it.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Tyla said:

If ya not bothered feck off atb Tb bill

• Haha 3