Kelpies as a stud,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Thought as much you horrible bile spouting ole cnut?? Cos you got nowt, like the crack head comment , got absolutely nowt???I honestly hope you get cancer of the arse, your a dangerous cnut an dodgy as fcuk if you ask me, proper wrong Un, lies, contradicts himself, tried to cover it up with idle threats( if they. Come to you, Cos you that simple you can’t even pass a driving test???) one day tho somebody will shut your silly ole mouth, wait an see?? now I’m away, pups waiting, not sat in kennels like your poor mutts ☹️

Go he'd crack fecking liaring agai. Hey yeah ha ha ha your a wrong out up there where yaa moved fro. Out a the way crack few more like you on here relocated they call it don't they. Ha. Atb bill

6 hours ago, billhardy said:

The best jukel you got his part bull socks  sal collie grey. Atb bill

Yep the best dog I’ve got at the moment has a tiny bit of bull in her whatever that’s got to do with the price of bread ........

1 hour ago, socks said:

Yep the best dog I’ve got at the moment has a tiny bit of bull in her whatever that’s got to do with the price of bread ........

youve been outed Socks, hang your head in shame 

• Haha 2

Pups are shaping up lovely, looks a cracking even litter in the pics.. well done Jigsaw...

If the rest of the thread is banter, its shit, makes no.sense and hurts your eyes trying to read it... 

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

i went to bed bill,im up at 6 every morning ,lol  i wont reply again i dont think as you dont matter to me,your opinion doesnt matter to me and your spelling doesnt make sense to me ,you dont know me from adam but yet call me a liar ,so you sit in your own pool of destitution and carry on,,...this x mass im going to have a nice holiday break with my family around me ,the fridge is full,the wallets nice and swollen,my son yesterday just passed his last exam in college and is now a qualified electronic engineer ,as is my other son ,my daughters got a good job too ,and the reason i tell yoiu all this is to make you understand how completely insignificant you are in the realms of my life lol..so Bill have a happy x mass if its possible ,but you seem a bitter ,jealous man that cant debate with ANYONE  without insulting and spouting dirt..good luck with the rin tin tin crosses,and dont be bringing other peoples dogs into this when they dont take part in you nastiness..Slainte

I dont think you need to explain yourself mate...

You come across as a very decent fella, who doesn't need to chat shit to be noticed...

Just a shame it's a thread of yours that a load of bollocks is written on...

Pups look in great nick, ceedit to you...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1