Kelpies as a stud,

1 minute ago, jigsaw said:

That's the pleasure YOU get, I like my own company mostly, can you not write without insulting folk? It's a sad trait in a person bill

Same applies ta you feck off ya sprnd all the world on your own but remember your gu. Yall need it atb bill

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, socks said:

It’s amazing that a bloke can be that good a dog man that he knows exactly what a litter of pups will and won’t do as adults ??? .......

Well I'll. Tell. Ya whats amazing shall. I a good handler can gage a sapling  and how it will develop. Its called experience a d having thst ability atb bill

On 25/06/2019 at 21:22, jigsaw said:

Came across this hard working kelpies over here lately and thought he'd make a good dog over a greyhound, what ye reckon,.........and for those that know(wink wink) mum's the word lol

Screenshot_20190620-230604.jpg

IMG-efc382c9547d607b57c016191db80871-V.jpg

That kelpie his carry g some weight for a hard worked dog bollocks that ain't hard worked piddle about with at the very most atb bill

Just now, billhardy said:

That kelpie his carry g some weight for a hard worked dog bollocks that ain't hard worked piddle about with at the very most atb bill

Have ya nay pics of it driving stock or anything on closer examination it fat has butter certainly not doing much if any that's no hard worked sto k fog sitss there for all. Ta see atb bill

Just now, dogmandont said:

Bill your not a very nice fella are ye. 

Same applies ta you feck off its a f as ct look  loser it's fat has butter not worked Dard I say   no chance kelpies when worked are lean hard. Ya can say what ya will lots of them on yards and. Ot worked simple t h ats what I'll have say ta that atb bill

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, billhardy said:

Have ya nay pics of it driving stock or anything on closer examination it fat has butter certainly not doing much if any that's no hard worked sto k fog sitss there for all. Ta see atb bill

f**k you and yer examination lol... Who do ye think you are lol... Your some silly man, 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Don't you worry about it bill, I'm feeding them not you, I've done my research, called twice before I decided, he's the real deal, you  stay off the sauce now lol

Your research want worth piidlleeboo. That's not a work g kelpie working bloodline yes no worker fact atb bill

Just now, jigsaw said:

f**k you and yer examination lol... Who do ye think you are lol... Your some silly man, 

No jigsaw I am man that's thorough ya Bern found out that's not worked hard has you say its dat has butter even ta the poo t it's looking like a lard ause somes of us can see what some can't Tb bill

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, billhardy said:

That kelpie looks similar built to two that been going beating with me I've seen them working cattle as well and they are really hard working dogs don't know how you can say its not a hard worker from a pic 

10 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Well I'll. Tell. Ya whats amazing shall. I a good handler can gage a sapling  and how it will develop. Its called experience a d having thst ability atb bill

That’s fine but you haven’t seen these saplings you know nothing about them apart from a few pictures on here so how can you gauge them ....