Kelpies as a stud,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

I need to start stock breaking them now, I've an appointment with a flock of sheep this week, lol.... I got hundreds of acres of new permission this week high in the hills, but it's saturated with sheep, so I need to get that side of things sorted.... Shaark she's a grand little dog, she's not going to be huge but she really wants to please you, the dogs a touch taller and longer but she's got a lot more taspy in her so far, but he's pleasing to have about as well

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

I need to start stock breaking them now, I've an appointment with a flock of sheep this week, lol.... I got hundreds of acres of new permission this week high in the hills, but it's saturated with sheep, so I need to get that side of things sorted.... Shaark she's a grand little dog, she's not going to be huge but she really wants to please you, the dogs a touch taller and longer but she's got a lot more taspy in her so far, but he's pleasing to have about as well

I thought they was just kelpie greyhound 

12 minutes ago, Neal said:

I believe it's an abbreviation of Tasmanian Pye which was an almost legendary brindled herding dog from Tasmania which was a cross between the native Thylacine and a Shetland Sheepdog.

Honest!

Can I suggest you might need a walk, get some fresh air to clear your head? 

As soon as I saw the word 'taspy', I knew exactly what jigsaw meant. No need to question the man ?

Edited by shaaark