Kelpies as a stud,

1 hour ago, moonlighter said:

It’s nice to see a spotless run.. the amount of people who take a picture with piss n shit everywhere is staggering. The mum and pups look in great condition. 

You won’t see a spec of crap or a dribble of piss in that mans runs ... he hovers there with a shovel and kitchen towels .......

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

10 hours ago, moonlighter said:

It’s nice to see a spotless run.. the amount of people who take a picture with piss n shit everywhere is staggering. The mum and pups look in great condition. 

Not a run but I went down a footpath past a house last weekend they had a small back garden patioed  with a low wall and  it was plastered in trodden in dog shite previously there was couple of spaniels running around there but it looked minging luckily it’s colder now an I couldn’t smell it amazes me why someone wouldn’t want to bag it up .

On 24/11/2019 at 19:59, gnipper said:

Do you think they'll guard Jigsaw? I remember a few years back when you had to get your shepherd because of thieves knocking around but I'd of thought a kelpie cross would be a good guard. My beardie cross definitely was and it's the only thing I miss about him.

I'd agree with Jigsaw. I've heard of a few shifty ones but mainly crosses. One of mine didn't trust strangers at all but most of mine would happily walk off with anybody if they carried a crook and smelled of sheep dung! My current youngest is a complete tart.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Think yourself lucky Jigsaw: mine's over eighteen months old now and still rips up every piece of bedding we give the little b*gg*r! We even bought a supposedly bullet proof one but he managed to get the zip off, pulled out the lining and reduced it to confetti.

• Haha 3