Kelpies as a stud,

I've done a bit of thinking and I might keep the dog pup as well,had them out this morning and he's really appealing to me as he gets older...steady and obedient and I think he could well fit in with my family,the darker of the two is the bitch pup

Screenshot_20191124-103409.jpg

Screenshot_20191124-103332.jpg

IMG_20191124_101537.jpg

Screenshot_20191117-185134.jpg

• Like 14

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

Do you think they'll guard Jigsaw? I remember a few years back when you had to get your shepherd because of thieves knocking around but I'd of thought a kelpie cross would be a good guard. My beardie cross definitely was and it's the only thing I miss about him.

2 minutes ago, gnipper said:

Do you think they'll guard Jigsaw? I remember a few years back when you had to get your shepherd because of thieves knocking around but I'd of thought a kelpie cross would be a good guard. My beardie cross definitely was and it's the only thing I miss about him.

No,I'd say not,my last kelpies was not guarding ,the shepherd is the job for that...

• Like 1
4 hours ago, jigsaw said:

I've done a bit of thinking and I might keep the dog pup as well,had them out this morning and he's really appealing to me as he gets older...steady and obedient and I think he could well fit in with my family,the darker of the two is the bitch pup

Screenshot_20191124-103409.jpg

Screenshot_20191124-103332.jpg

IMG_20191124_101537.jpg

Screenshot_20191117-185134.jpg

Fair doos jig, them pups look better and better as the weeks pass.... 

Put me down for 1 when you put the saluki over 1....that would be a mix I'd like to try??

• Like 4

They really do look well them pups ive been beating with a lad that has a couple of kelpie there more controllable than some of the spaniel there really not what I expected them to be like a stocky collie and bulletproof temperament but the lad said some of them are a bit bitey with strangers lol

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, fatlad said:

They really do look well them pups ive been beating with a lad that has a couple of kelpie there more controllable than some of the spaniel there really not what I expected them to be like a stocky collie and bulletproof temperament but the lad said some of them are a bit bitey with strangers lol

funny you should say that about being bullet proof ,cause i called the dog Kevlar ,lol...used in bullet proof material,lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, billhardy said:

Like a saluki type jig don't ya  here ya go atb bill

IMG_20191108_114027.jpg

Very nice bill,I've intentions of weaning myself off the salukis in the future,but that cream dog is similar to my own mutt

• Like 2