Kelpies as a stud,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, socks said:

Ron does bill scare you so much you’ve edited your offer for him to meet you ???

Not as much as you scare me ? I’ve always had a fear of garden gnomes ? only joking don’t get nasty ,I can’t handle 2 people in one day FFS 

I edited it mate , because I thought WTF am I even answering a retard like that ?

Edited by Big Ron
2 hours ago, Big Ron said:

Not as much as you scare me ? I’ve always had a fear of garden gnomes ? only joking don’t get nasty ,I can’t handle 2 people in one day FFS 

I edited it mate , because I thought WTF am I even answering a retard like that ?

Fat boy ha ha ha atb bill

nice pup that, all the litter should make good rabbit dogs .i like to get them out young 9 weeks old, just after them jabs. it really helps with live stock, gates, hedges , ditches, by time they get to 6 months old, they catch rabbits, and not be phased   day/night . both bryn and Buck were out young , best thing i ever did. regards size i say with the bitches  23-24in  dogs  25in, the kelpie will keep the size down, but 23-25in spot on for rabbits and what ever pops up, i be bit careful  with mouthing  rabbits, let her have good old smell and feel them, but after that, not let her touch them . she look great little temp from pics, nice and confident , carnt stand nervy sensitive  dogs , both mine are, ok do great at there jobs, but as ive said before not keen on there basic temps .

• Like 1