Kelpies as a stud,

32 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I don’t hunt fox mate. They do turn up now an again but our keeper An shepherd are on ball tbf, I’m sure she will bump into one at some point but that won’t be her failings no matter what happens, if she does the jobs I want her to do I’ll be happy ?

Top reply ?

• Thanks 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, billhardy said:

And your a horrid  toad ya smelly c**t atb bill

Give it a rest bill FFS , You have threaten loads on here prob including me and nothing ever comes of it ?

that tells me something so give it a rest and chill 

12 minutes ago, socks said:

This pup has endless energy ... she did 2 miles today with me easily and when we got back to the truck she was still pestering and  fukcing hanging  off the older dogs Lol .......

A recipie for success I think lol

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Who rattled your fe King cage go suck onn ya cider atb bill

You mate , I may not post loads but I read a lot , your a net bully but that’s where it ends I’m afraid with u don’t it .

you write the same old shit over and over .give it rest mun it’s boring 

• Like 4

Bill relax ,this topics on pups,start another on cyber fighting if your that vengeful..I like to see how the pups are being introduced to different situations,but your killing the whole post man

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Bill relax ,this topics on pups,start another on cyber fighting if your that vengeful..I like to see how the pups are being introduced to different situations,but your killing the whole post man

I'll tell fecking you the same that katchum has it back from me I don't give a feck who gas what from me I will give stick back so you can go feck aswell is a old issues from other threads he deliberately triggers  the situation off he's an ausole of the highest order has for your welps well  good luck we'd em,,atb bill

• Confused 1
2 hours ago, Big Ron said:

You mate , I may not post loads but I read a lot , your a net bully but that’s where it ends I’m afraid with u don’t it .

you write the same old shit over and over .give it rest mun it’s boring 

Fat boy feck off  what do you contribute ta this site I'll tell ya feck all .atb bill

10 hours ago, jigsaw said:

10 and a half weeks old,and they should end up 23-25/26 tts.....but hey .....it's a lottery lol

There f1 aren't they should level out very similiar dogs and bitches seen lots. A kelpie xs they only really deviate when xed on or next gen .atb. Bill

• Like 1