Kelpies as a stud,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

?? An your on the same meds as the hulk by sounds of ye, away meditate it have a wank or summat?all this abuse Cos I told ye what thread ye was on ? 

Yas sill a foul mouthed further fecking squab ya filthy parasite atb bill

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Must be crappy pics or summat cow I can assure ye it was Fcuking warm up here last night mate, had few cold ins an proper frosts this past week but last night was nowhere near freezing, an the lil bitch knows where the kennels are an even just goes an takes herself to bed when she gets tired ?

She has never been bothered with the weather or cold or anything truth be told but still a pup an we do make sure she don’t get too wet, cold , tired or bored for now?

27DDE36F-65D0-45ED-A13F-144FA561E6A5.jpeg.69b1acbd2de485cfda5980a67dea2fc0.jpeg

Getting used to the tractor?

She was born in Ireland doubt that pup knows what a dry day is .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
57 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

?? An your on the same meds as the hulk by sounds of ye, away meditate it have a wank or summat?all this abuse Cos I told ye what thread ye was on ? 

? 

Edited by shaaark
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

An you just like to throw insults about. Sure you’ll start next if I don’t stop what I’m doin an come to you I’m a coward next haha ? away am fcuk off ye senile abusive ole cnut ?

And yas fe k offa of ya filthy cowardly scout and go l as y down crawl under a stone and due ya fecking toad atb bill