Kelpies as a stud,

3 hours ago, billhardy said:

Yas a scruffy scout aye ya socks feck me ex soldier an all would expect better ya trampy b*****ds atb bill

Who the fukc are you Mary fukcing poppins .... as I said I had to pile it all in there as I had a leak in the roof. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Your the tramp ken but bill can only have local pups Cos he can’t drive ?

Ya a muppet  katch cana drive igot my own chauffer ya muppet local pups kill local  my age no need ta travel the length Britain fa what we all ready got here those welps are fine looking jukels but needs are more varied fa me. Lol atb bill

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Must be crappy pics or summat cow I can assure ye it was Fcuking warm up here last night mate, had few cold ins an proper frosts this past week but last night was nowhere near freezing, an the lil bitch knows where the kennels are an even just goes an takes herself to bed when she gets tired ?

She has never been bothered with the weather or cold or anything truth be told but still a pup an we do make sure she don’t get too wet, cold , tired or bored for now?

27DDE36F-65D0-45ED-A13F-144FA561E6A5.jpeg.69b1acbd2de485cfda5980a67dea2fc0.jpeg

Getting used to the tractor?

Ta be fare this kind a way I do with the alsation types they a very warm type a jukel the severe the weather the better. Its just having a younger jukel dry the kelpie usually have a good under type coat it his the way its gonna be Tb bill

4 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Ta be fare this kind a way I do with the alsation types they a very warm type a jukel the severe the weather the better. Its just having a younger jukel dry the kelpie usually have a good under type coat it his the way its gonna be Tb bill

Katch just keep an eye on the jukel with the cow slurry  can burn em seen it a few times. Atb bill

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Blacky he k ows where I am if he needs adjusting  ill take that garage hoard depending on quality fifty quid a load. Atb bill

Knew you wouldn't mi d helping him out lol

50 quid a load can u get rid old roofing stuff