Kelpies as a stud,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

Then I have to deal with this buluba ,and also I've had a call and on the end of the phone was a very young girl,asking me questions about the pup and her father telling her what to say in the background,ffs like.....the bloke hasn't even the balls to talk himself...

IMG_20191027_190634.jpg

• Haha 5
19 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Can't be fun, you only need one decent sort though and you're done , keep the faith, atb Joe

Yeah,no panic,but I hate grunters,....those who can't even ask ye in a half decent way,...I just bail out when ye get the idiots,but I don't get them often to be fair

• Like 1
On 27/10/2019 at 19:13, jigsaw said:

Then I have to deal with this buluba ,and also I've had a call and on the end of the phone was a very young girl,asking me questions about the pup and her father telling her what to say in the background,ffs like.....the bloke hasn't even the balls to talk himself...

IMG_20191027_190634.jpg

????? fecking YA 

Lovely looking pup that mate I’ve just got rid of a young dog because i didn’t have the work for her but if i was after a pup i would be on my way to Holyhead for the ferry heading to your spot pal hope he finds the home he deserves atb longers01 

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, gamerooster said:

Big lump of a dog, does he attack you like this creature of a thing i have?

yeah,they love a game of tug o war on the flanks and the trousers ,send me on a photo when you get a chance GR,how is he settling in ,

7 hours ago, gnipper said:

I can't believe he's still there Jigsaw, what a cracking pup. 

i cant either ,lol id love for the dog to go to someone on this side of the water but it seems they all want hackers and bashers lol...hopefully the right person will come along at some point 

On 27/10/2019 at 19:13, jigsaw said:

IMG_20191027_190634.jpg

Cracking looking pup jig??
the amount of numptys out there it’s unbelievable this is the only thing that puts me off about ever breeding a future litter when I need replacements having to Sort the wheat from the chaff