Kelpies as a stud,

16 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Go on chid you know you want to he is a cracker 

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m speechless that’s last pup, chid you’ll regret it of ye don’t. Mine already sits, stays, retrieves, broke to pigeons, cows, sheep an even wrestles about garden with ferrets an it only had jus second jab yesterday ?

I'm keep looking at pics of these and I probably will regret not going for one but with 2 dogs already (one who's 13) i couldn't bring in another just yet another year or so and I would of probably been the first one at jigsaws door picking one up 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m speechless that’s last pup, chid you’ll regret it of ye don’t. Mine already sits, stays, retrieves, broke to pigeons, cows, sheep an even wrestles about garden with ferrets an it only had jus second jab yesterday ?

sound's like it wont be long before he's driving the tractor...

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Won’t drive it but will be expected to either follow the fcuker without killing itself it sat at me feet whilst I drive it, like rest of mutts do, same as quad bike it will need to learn to hold on ?

good job that you can have him in work all day though.the bonding wont be an issue as he's with you everyday.wont be long he will be flying up the tractor steps.

If I had the quarry to go at I'd be looking into getting him over here, what a cracking pup. There was a pup like him in Teflons lovely litter of kelpie crosses that stood out to me too and I was gutted I didn't have the work for him too.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Said it before a credit to you any thoughts on keeping the dog you have left jigsaw 

I'd love to,and if it was the summer time I'd consider it but I'd never train and work two,and with two together they wouldn't shine like they should,one on one is the way to bring the best out in them

• Like 2