Kelpies as a stud,

I’ve never seen a more independent pup than this one. I’ve got two runs and beds open and the two older dogs sleep in one run and the pup puts herself to asleep on her own in the other one. I was wondering if the young terrier cross was maybe bullying her so I snuck down last night and watched from the back of the runs and no they all get on happily but when they bed down she goes off on her own ....... 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

18 hours ago, jigsaw said:

dog pup left,i cant understand how he hasnt been picked ,he was the biggest in the litter ,lol..but i havent advertised them yet so i did well ,as did the pups ,great homes with good lads

Sometimes with a first cross lads seem to be in fear of the big ones throwing no hound Blood and been  too chunky. If it was a 3/4 bred they would all be jumping for the big pup for fear of small ones been too racy.?

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Pup lovely an confident but yet knows what’s what just by following the kids lead, nice an calm an bold as brassFD00AC0B-1CB3-4CBF-9F2E-1D7BB87136F8.jpeg.0f95741331c5b4a9224e9211325f2b74.jpeg9AD223A9-51CF-4779-9C9E-F60F8B3F3A15.jpeg.d84ca67478ad1753eb67eea4b691d05d.jpeg

Very nice mate,

Really like the look of this litter, I'm glad a few of you lads will keep us posted on their progress...

• Like 1
7 hours ago, jiggy said:

Sometimes with a first cross lads seem to be in fear of the big ones throwing no hound Blood and been  too chunky. If it was a 3/4 bred they would all be jumping for the big pup for fear of small ones been too racy.?

This pup has some leg under him,plenty of hound blood in the maniac,he's going to be big and plenty fast I reckon

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, two crows said:

when you get to the last one every body thinks there something wrong lol good luck jigsaw.

I have to say(and not because I bred them)the whole litter was very even,as the lads will testify,...you could have mail ordered a pup and not lost out on any of them

• Like 1
On 20/10/2019 at 08:52, forest of dean redneck said:

A 3/4 kelpie 1/4 grey ?

Maybe 7/8 kelpie 1/8 greyhound...I don't want to risk too much sighthound...on second thoughts, maybe 3/4 kelpie 1/4 huntaway then I'll get the longer legs!?

• Haha 2