Kelpies as a stud,

3 hours ago, billhardy said:

No this threads banging thread. Mushroom if ya want one pm jig he will sort yas one out atb bill

No bother at all,got a grand dog pup here for ye lol..see ye into her old age lol

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, socks said:

Mine has found out what nettles are ???

red lamp still over them ,they havent been without one yet since birth lol...looking good ,,i heard the other pup left today to its new home 

Just now, jigsaw said:

red lamp still over them ,they havent been without one yet since birth lol...looking good ,,i heard the other pup left today to its new home 

Yes mate the lad picked her up today so mine is in with my lurcher bitch and the terrier cross is now in solitary ???

• Like 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

They are already partners on Crime mate, she sussed out he got access to the food an he sussed out if he gets in trouble he can blame her? wife’s demented already?

smart kid lol

Built mine a nice kennel and he sleeps under the caravan wheel on the floor, bought it nice dog food and it'll only eat wild game, won't even eat human mince, stock broke to chickens after taking a whooping from my shamo cock, got hissed at by ferrets and decided they weren't worth bothering, what I will say is this is the smartest pup I've seen in a long time, takes everything in his stride, even got him venturing into water which will be handy for retrieving ducks, really looking forward to what the future has in store for the my mouching partner in crime.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
On 13/10/2019 at 15:51, jigsaw said:

cmon over ,your quiet wellcome to one , work is a pure fuk up constantly for me too..at one time i had very little of it ,now im 6 daays a week

Reading this thread I'm fuucking tempted but I can't justify it mate. I can't give the pup what it needs. I can't give this dickhead what he needs and I can't so that again ;)

• Like 1
8 hours ago, gamerooster said:

Built mine a nice kennel and he sleeps under the caravan wheel on the floor, bought it nice dog food and it'll only eat wild game, won't even eat human mince, stock broke to chickens after taking a whooping from my shamo cock, got hissed at by ferrets and decided they weren't worth bothering, what I will say is this is the smartest pup I've seen in a long time, takes everything in his stride, even got him venturing into water which will be handy for retrieving ducks, really looking forward to what the future has in store for the my mouching partner in crime.

it was reared on human mince ye messer lol...as for killing the ferrets and chickens ,,,give it a bit of time ,,he will get round to that lol

• Haha 3