Kelpies as a stud,

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

An that’s why your posts look like a bag a scrabble tiles been scattered across the floor? deniability?

Ffs ???

This is why I shouldn't check this site when I'm out on the lash ?

I just covered my mate in beer ???

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, billhardy said:

Dominance ain't the same has confident  guess what katch it's dominance lol atb bill

what ever it is, it the kind of a pup i pick for my self, and the litter all the same , sounds like great pups in my book . carnt stand nervy , sensitive , dogs  both mine are sensitive animals,  ok they do there jobs that you want , but as ive always said on here  it not something  i like in any type dog  , it makes the training that bit harder . deff

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Get out, if I wasn’t stuck in with kids I’d be out. Nice wind here 

Not much wind bit of rain but a dark night may be a bit of wind out in the open, soon find out anyway I'm off out everyone is asleep so why not 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

I've skimmed over it mostly just back home now after skimming a few walls for a mate. Thinking of going out for shine though not tierd now 

Gerr out there ty ? I just got back from a couple hours just the 1 rabbit only had 3 runs on rabbits anyroad ? she very unlucky on other 2 and she is 8 bless her

• Like 3

Ffs lads, lasses and others. Make another thread ffs.

@Jigsaw. Mate like the man that bred mine. I see you've done a good job just from the photos. Everyone who has one, is happy. If I had the space (and work) I'd be having one if you'd let me ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mushroom said:

@Jigsaw. Mate like the man that bred mine. I see you've done a good job just from the photos. Everyone who has one, is happy. If I had the space (and work) I'd be having one if you'd let me ?

Sorry old chap 

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, bird said:

what ever it is, it the kind of a pup i pick for my self, and the litter all the same , sounds like great pups in my book . carnt stand nervy , sensitive , dogs  both mine are sensitive animals,  ok they do there jobs that you want , but as ive always said on here  it not something  i like in any type dog  , it makes the training that bit harder . deff

Ray we batting on same crease  with the welos kat hum having his g string pulled on his leotard Tb bill

On 12/10/2019 at 00:49, mushroom said:

cmon over ,your quiet wellcome to one , work is a pure fuk up constantly for me too..at one time i had very little of it ,now im 6 daays a week

As others have said Jigsaw, everyone who's got one likes them and that's part way to a successful future.

I personally didn't pick mine because they could "slay" fifty but for two main reasons: a) they can keep going all day while looking for just one and b) I can not only put up with them all day but actively enjoy their company. 

Also, as you've previously stated, having a dog which can go all day doesn't necessarily mean they don't let up 24/7. The best kelpies I've met sound just like the sire you used in that they give their all when they need to but are perfectly happy to sleep all day if given half a chance! Old Rusty spent most of his spare time either curled up in a ball like an arctic fox or spread eagle roasting his nuts in the summer sun. Lazy sod! God I miss that dog.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
46 minutes ago, Neal said:

As others have said Jigsaw, everyone who's got one likes them and that's part way to a successful future.

I personally didn't pick mine because they could "slay" fifty but for two main reasons: a) they can keep going all day while looking for just one and b) I can not only put up with them all day but actively enjoy their company. 

Also, as you've previously stated, having a dog which can go all day doesn't necessarily mean they don't let up 24/7. The best kelpies I've met sound just like the sire you used in that they give their all when they need to but are perfectly happy to sleep all day if given half a chance! Old Rusty spent most of his spare time either curled up in a ball like an arctic fox or spread eagle roasting his nuts in the summer sun. Lazy sod! God I miss that dog.

Can ye forward that to old bill here lol...we have a saying that sorts it all out "SHUR T BE GRAND" and it will be grand too 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
On 12/10/2019 at 00:49, mushroom said:

No this threads banging thread. Mushroom if ya want one pm jig he will sort yas one out atb bill