Kelpies as a stud,

Nearly all pups will adapt to the family they are living with the pup I've got now sleeps all day not manic or anything like that when not out she is a border collie greyhound from Hancock's and settled into the routine straight away out twice a day all dogs will adapt if given a chance she has a really high prey drive but she is easy to live with at home this is probably the most thought out litter I've seen on here for years good luck with them lads

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, billhardy said:

Blacky like mostly ought quality over quantity those Black Country coneys super at evading capture.atb bill

Well I've bought 1 a them mini fridges so I can say there filling the freezer lol 

Atb to the lads that had these pups the look cracking I'm sure u see it the same bill but just like giving katchum some stick 

Jig I've dropped nigh on that fmany fallow in a night plus with a single male jukel

50 fallow? your sum gumbunny....is it jealousy or is it a trait where you come from that you cant take the time to write in proper english and you have a bitterness towards anyone that gets more attention than you,..you can say all ye want but katchum in real life is a very decent bloke,just sit back Bill,ENJOY THE RIDE... leave the new owners stick a few updates in the next few months,IF  the pups dont add up to what we hope them to be ,THEN  you can scandalise the lot of us like you are determined to , but at least wait UNTIL  the pups turn in to a bunch of fuk ups ,  WHICH IM CERTAIN THEY WILL NOT...(well not the whole litter anyway)....your passing disbaraging comments on a bunch of 7 and a half week old pups ....some dog man you are lol.....all meant in jest bill.........kind of 

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t think so, prob being around the bitch an plummer whilst they are switched on, her tail do go mad tho as do her ears? she a comical wee thing to watch990213EA-595A-492D-B099-49862547E02D.jpeg.2cc1dc6cd26a5dc91c4f17deb5560590.jpeg079B0117-95C9-4CA5-A755-70F6BFF4D704.jpeg.bfe8ef938315e63889d924149b8db3fa.jpeg

Cracking pup mate ??

• Like 1
2 hours ago, billhardy said:

Narrh it's W h at we  call ring tail somesay carrying it gayley lol atbbill

The f**k you on about bill? Seen plenty of all sorts of pups carrying their tails like that, some of the time or alot of the time. Greyhounds, whippets, collies, german shepherds, lurchers, mongrels etc etc. I'll bet as the days go by, the pup will be carrying it less like that, or only when it's a bit excited or whatever. Thought you would've known that bill, with all the hundreds of litters you've observed?

9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

An gay tail is a show thing an usually whenever summat like a fox terrier tail don’t stand proud instead curls over its back. Bills bill, half a what he says is true, sometimes?

Katch, I know about gay tails, terrier tails  or whatever tails. MOST pups of all breeds will carry their tails like your pup in that pic. Now, it she had a gay, or ringtail, it wouldn't be down near her hocks in the other picture. Telling you, MOST pups will carry their tails like that fairly often whilst they're still very young pups. 

And, as others have said already, cracking pups, well reared and all look great ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

Jig I've dropped nigh on that fmany fallow in a night plus with a single male jukel

50 fallow? your sum gumbunny....is it jealousy or is it a trait where you come from that you cant take the time to write in proper english and you have a bitterness towards anyone that gets more attention than you,..you can say all ye want but katchum in real life is a very decent bloke,just sit back Bill,ENJOY THE RIDE... leave the new owners stick a few updates in the next few months,IF  the pups dont add up to what we hope them to be ,THEN  you can scandalise the lot of us like you are determined to , but at least wait UNTIL  the pups turn in to a bunch of fuk ups ,  WHICH IM CERTAIN THEY WILL NOT...(well not the whole litter anyway)....your passing disbaraging comments on a bunch of 7 and a half week old pups ....some dog man you are lol.....all meant in jest bill.........kind of 

What you on about jig fifty fallow you sit back if yas been on the rides and experiences I had with jukels ya would have no need fa that rifle ate bill

1 minute ago, billhardy said:

What you on about jig fifty fallow you sit back if yas been on the rides and experiences I had with jukels ya would have no need fa that rifle ate bill

This his a open forum jig I'll pass comment has I see fit I don't know what disbar barrage means but I'll tell ya fa nought I know what a kelpie f1greyhounds capable of in the highest for m of work  so I'll keep my finger from up your ause I say it how it his and how I know and see I don't need ya ta like my comments I don't give a feck ta twist my words I like thee have Irish blood. But I won't crawl in your crevice so has to keep you on board the welps a crackers you sound ok but inwill pass my comment has you have yours and like I say my experience his hard earned you keep goat catching goat man .atb bill

• Like 1