Kelpies as a stud,

51 minutes ago, billhardy said:

I suppose if yas give them nought they'll eventually gett used T a.nought I have seen thus so the traits are not needed in a jukel of the part timer pos hunters pester killers are mu vh sought handlers da thus type the very use of the type his da driven hunter jukels thT can take a good bit of graft. Has the saying goes no build the drive no drive. Atb bill

?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, billhardy said:

I suppose if yas give them nought they'll eventually gett used T a.nought I have seen thus so the traits are not needed in a jukel of the part timer pos hunters pester killers are mu vh sought handlers da thus type the very use of the type his da driven hunter jukels thT can take a good bit of graft. Has the saying goes no build the drive no drive. Atb bill

Ah yes hunter pester killers and mu vh 

My favourite them are

No putting it simply ta breed a type such has these fa thd traits that they likely ta pass on getting em out early his the introduction and the build of the sence and drive t as find hunt game shining at night run from run a jukel that needs too run katch fifty coneys a night will need to be accustomed ta that sort of effort and drive installed from building thd drive. It's simple has that atb bill

19 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Can someone translate please ?‍♂️

At first I though I understood, now I'm not sure what the fuuck he's on about. I got lost at "I suppose" ?

Mate not even I can help you out here An I speak fluently in bill ?  I my self was lost at the gate maybe black neck or shaaark could translate for us or failing that there’s a story going about that Ketchum speaks bill but don’t know how true it is 

1 minute ago, poxon said:

Mate not even I can help you out here An I speak fluently in bill ?  I my self was lost at the gate maybe black neck or shaaark could translate for us or failing that there’s a story going about that Ketchum speaks bill but don’t know how true it is 

Just got to consult the Oracle 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I used to be fluent in Bill, but sadly me prescribed daily dosage of lsd has been stopped ☹️

Mate your gunner have to start sniffing glue or something or getting on the lighter gas we need to know what bills on about I think if there’s a man that could decode the speakings of bill your definitely the man for the job ????

9 hours ago, billhardy said:

Yep fet Hong the cows in while katchum attaches the units lolta be fair this should be thought out previous these will have lots a pent up drive and energy every day a day that needs loads and loads of stimulation of the brain wait till the body needs the exercise  they'll need it every day in season or not all Yr round. Some would be better suited with just a drop or quarter base blood that of a kelpie. But hey I don't know do I if the kelpie bloods has should be it'll be a task in itself fa those that work ta keep these happy plus meet the jukels requirements.in the field high drive jukels can be a fecking nightmare one can not be ill in fact the handler needs ta be like the jukel fecking offa it fa at lest first three ta four yrs. But hey enjoy with luck yall be fine atb bill

Act as if what you do makes a difference, it does

The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose 1 thought over another and finally, the art of being wise is  to know what 2 overlook yas pussy 

Sure they missed summat here

58 minutes ago, poxon said:

I'm out. Was traumatising myself decoding madcamping bill's scribblings. Which is why I now put ? after his posts, as that is how I feel after most of his posts. Some of them are not too bad to honest, then he'll just lambast your brain with a complete load of gibberish with something along the lines of pups living in fet hong, wherever the f**k that is?! ?. But, I'll stay tuned ?

• Haha 2