Kelpies as a stud,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, socks said:

Jigsaw did you feed these pups on boots and trouser legs ... takes me half the morning to walk across my fukcing yard ? .........

I can relate to that lol....they like a bit of trouser pulling for sure ....don't forget yet shin guards 

19 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Haha.... a gay off between Ken and Phil with Gnasher as the judge....

Well this is a twist I never saw coming...lol

Phil all day long.....im bored of Ken sending me pictures with a little furry thing in his hand ?

• Haha 4
14 hours ago, dodger said:

Fair play katch some mission that n pickin other lads pups up good luck with the pup n all that has them look well reared pups jigsaw..

yeh agreed.....especialy with everything that's going on ..fair play katch....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bar the near death incident on the way back, it was a good weekend away, katchum did all the talking I was just happy eating, thanks to katchum for the lift, jigsaw for the breakfast, cups of tea and snacks, and tomo and neal for the countless pm's answered over the years about kelpies

Was a pleasure having you guys,and was contented with my pups new owners,gamerooster came out of his she'll for a while and showed his softer side at times ,lol....decent lads went away with decent pups,...great news that you got the green light to steam on Katchum,looking forward to the photos of the future

• Like 3