Kelpies as a stud,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Lots a femininity going on there even down ta the wee meatlejukel lol atb bill

Meatlejukel?! What's that bill, not some midlands county euphemism for what's otherwise known in the trade as CLEMMING?! ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, jigsaw said:

im Keeping the bitch on the right in the last photo,ive a bitch and dog to go,ive a lad over here interested in the dog but hes not the type of owner i want for him,hes a miserated f****r and doesnt appreciate a good working dog like he should,he has a collie hound allready but doesnt treat it as it should be ,in my opinion.

Wish I had the room for the bitch I'd be down in a flash for her but alas till the 13yr old dog sees his days out there's not a chance I could bring a pup in 

1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

Yep called Dotty for that very reason lol

So it's Not because katchum used to be called dotty and he made that much of an impression on you , you wanted to name your pup after him ?

• Haha 2
27 minutes ago, Chid said:

So it's Not because katchum used to be called dotty and he made that much of an impression on you , you wanted to name your pup after him ?

Katchum was named Dotty?????.the wife named the pup.im nearer 60,not a whole lot impressed me that much chid