Kelpies as a stud,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jigsaw said:

My hope is to create something like this bitch(dog,not my daughter lol)...it will be all worthwhile then

IMG-20190924-WA0000.jpg

Ya have a good chance  nice and strong mate has a cattle dog xs f1 very similar ta thy jukel  like my bitch has a taste fa anything maybey line the bitch with him .shame they get Oder though.this bitch his telepathic incredible working brain .atb bill

15 minutes ago, king said:

She looks like she has some pace about her bill.

And a nice clean yard aswell ?

Ta be fair ya no what f1 about they have to be fit fa best results but yes she can cover some ground fast the liking fa heavy teeth ta the point she find her own one need ta keep her in check.i have my own thoughts on this bitch and I believe this she would have been an asset in many a lurcher mans hands like mostly ought the best need plenty of it lot a jukel not enough effort afforded to it sham but that's the dog game very few put there all in ta a jukel these types need aplenty and more .atb bill

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Phil Lloyd said:

Good on ya for following your heart, and making the effort to obtain, what you desire...:clapper:

Working dogs are an investment, both financially and emotionally.....

Personally, I like to get my money's worth out of a jukel, and to have a working relationship, that lasts for many years, so,...it pays to choose wisely.

Good luck to all you guys...:good:

img Scans217.jpg

I have no homosexual tendencies whatsoever but theres something i really like about that picture....man and dog together,focused,bonded......really nice......black & white pictures always seem to have more character about them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I have no homosexual tendencies whatsoever but theres something i really like about that picture....man and dog together,focused,bonded......really nice......black & white pictures always seem to have more character about them.

Tis a good pic, and I see what you're on about gnash. BUT, and no offence to you phil, it is a tad CAMP ? ...............  lol ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, moonlighter said:

Jigsaw... I’ve really enjoyed this thread. Can you put some recent pictures up of the pup you’ve kept please. It will be good to see 

I'll get better ones later

IMG-20191007-WA0013.jpeg

IMG-20191007-WA0018.jpeg

IMG-20191007-WA0020.jpeg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Tis a good pic, and I see where what you're on about gnash. BUT, and no offence to you phil, it is a tad CAMP ? ...............  lol ?

Only a real man what is completely comfortable wi him self can stand like that furg 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2