Kelpies as a stud,

34 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

and i must add i dont have the facilities to be breeding dogs ,space is of a premium here,as ive little of it ,and i dont intend in doing it in a very long time again i can tell you

I know the feeling, some mither arnt they, when your working aswell there is barely a spare minute in the day ??

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

Just now, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

I know the feeling, some mither arnt they, when your working aswell there is barely a spare minute in the day ??

only for the son and wife id be fecked,they clean while im out ,and prepare and feed the little monsters,i tell ye ,if ye want to rear a good strong litter ,it takes some amount of work,..between cleaning and feeding and not being ridiculous ,but shopping for them ,mince ,and bedding etc ,bloody hell ,im done  lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, jigsaw said:

only for the son and wife id be fecked,they clean while im out ,and prepare and feed the little monsters,i tell ye ,if ye want to rear a good strong litter ,it takes some amount of work,..between cleaning and feeding and not being ridiculous ,but shopping for them ,mince ,and bedding etc ,bloody hell ,im done  lol

I feel your pain fellah...?

Some breeds are just, ...different...?

However,  I fared worse than you bonny lad,....back in the 1980s, I bred a hybrid that was, at the time, a bit of an unknown quantity,...and due to the good old Exchange and Mart, becoming spooked and consequently refusing to take my advert for lurchers pups, I ended up with eight, fecking crazy,  Cattle dog x Greyhound dog pups, and their equally manic twin sisters...

By the time an advert came out, enabling me to move on the feckers and wean myself off the Valium tabs,.the pups were 4 months old, proper mini-monsters and fully capable of causing mayhem.

Like yourself, I do not have the facilities here, for rearing a pack of dingo-like screwballs,...the neighbours were not best pleased with their early morning wake -up calls.

It was,..emotional...never again...

All the best, Phil...?

File0895.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
1 hour ago, Phil Lloyd said:

However,  I fared worse than you bonny lad,....back in the 1980s, I bred a hybrid that was, at the time, a bit of an unknown quantity,...and due to the good old Exchange and Mart, becoming spooked and consequently refusing to take my advert for lurchers pups, I ended up with eight, fecking crazy,  Cattle dog x Greyhound dog pups, and their equally manic twin sisters...

By the time an advert came out, enabling me to move on the feckers and wean myself off the Valium tabs,.the pups were 4 months old, proper mini-monsters and fully capable of causing mayhem.

Like yourself, I do not have the facilities here, for rearing a pack of dingo-like screwballs,...the neighbours were not best pleased with their early morning wake -up calls.

All the best, Phil...?

File0895.jpg

lol,yeah id say it must have been ''stressful'' mine are only 6 weeks and their a right bloody handful,i will be sad but elated to see the back of them ,then i look forward to training and feed back on the progress of the litter,

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Phil Lloyd said:

All the best, Phil...?

File0895.jpg

nice imagine rearing a litter of pure cattledogs.

• Haha 1

There's been a cancellation,if anyone's interested in a  pup,....bit late in the day for this carry on but shit happens, photo will be added when I get home

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Well one last night a peace an quiet ? I’m gonna get a few hours kip before i start me daft o’clock mission to go collect the pups? let’s hope this journey goes as planned ?

fair play mate, dont blame you putting the massive journey in to get your pup or is it 2 pups, by the way you wrote .? i do the same if i wanted a good pup, you deff got well bred pup there good breeding and by the look of the vid well looked after . i traveled  4 hours to get Buck, nothing to what your doing lol, but i was like you and wanted this type x 1x gsd x grey, and he been good dog  , no world beater no way lol, but had  fair few good nights with him , and nice mooches in the day. you prob do the same with your dog, 1xs   are tough buggers and good wind run all night, and good nose on them, your pup will have all these things like Buck as . when you get them send few pics up,     Ray

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Well one last night a peace an quiet ? I’m gonna get a few hours kip before i start me daft o’clock mission to go collect the pups? let’s hope this journey goes as planned ?

Keep her lit katch, watch out for the banshee?

Edited by Francie
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Picking a lad up on route ray so he can collect his pup an also fetching couple back over for other guys, socks off here is having one, so between us yous should get to see these monsters grow ?

and monsters is correct lol...you will go away with a good little mutt and a full stomach ,lol..i cant wait to see the back of the little fuckers lol

• Thanks 2