Kelpies as a stud,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Chunky11 said:

Cracking pups, well done to the bitch & yourself. Who ever has one should be proud as punch! ?

their going to be fine animals hopefully as workers in the future,,ive put me lot into them so i cant do anymore on the rearing front,im planning having their parvo jabs done before they are collected too,send them off in safety

• Like 6

Their becoming a bunch of escape artists now,any slacking on our part and their out to freedom,and I've another greyhound bitch here that would happily kill the lot of them,it will be a relief when the go to their new owners

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

What a f***ing bunch of nut jobs..can't wait to see the back of um lol...washing the shed this morning at 6.30 and had a bucket of bleach and water,one little f****r jumped straight in to it,splashing around like a dolphin,I grabbed her straight away and washed her,off to work then and herself kept an eye on her,she's flying still though,it's a bit late in the day to be acting the bollix now,the sooner their homes now the better for both them,me and their new owners

Screenshot_20190920-193342.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
16 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

What a f***ing bunch of nut jobs..can't wait to see the back of um lol...washing the shed this morning at 6.30 and had a bucket of bleach and water,one little f****r jumped straight in to it,splashing around like a dolphin,I grabbed her straight away and washed her,off to work then and herself kept an eye on her,she's flying still though,it's a bit late in the day to be acting the bollix now,the sooner their homes now the better for both them,me and their new owners

Screenshot_20190920-193342.jpg

Well bred well reared litter mate a credit to you, I'm sure they'll make handy goat munchers haha

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Balaur said:

Having fun then... Look well , I'm contemplating a litter in a couple of years, but can't say I'm overly keen, lol. How's it going finding homes, ATB Joe

all booked out since 3 days old,but 2 changed their minds and as far as i can see ,all gone ,but until there gone ....their still here lol...i need em gone in a week ,theve taken over the bloody shed ,can put my work gear in there and their eating like savages 4 times a day ..im going to do a synopsis in a while when their gone ,to let you see the cost of rearing these beasts,just out of interest for folk,...it wasnt too bad when they were slow and unsteady but now their like usain bolt out of the traps,i cant out run them any more ,and im bate from washing and cleaning after the little shitters

Edited by jigsaw
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Busher100 said:

Well bred well reared litter mate a credit to you, I'm sure they'll make handy goat munchers haha

i sure hope so,if they failed to make the grade id be gutted,after my vision and  strategic planning and the effort and expense from all my family ,it would be a terrible failure for me...but im very confident they will be a bit more than handy if entered right .......

• Like 2