Kelpies as a stud,

10 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

any way of stopping them from pissing lol...jeeze they shit and piss like machines ,we wash the shed 3 times a day but the smell is a bit over powering ,i dont want to use jeyes fluid as their too young ,and i do use watered down bleach ,and we wash the blankets every day ,and you can still get the smell...puppy rearing i suppose 

Jigsaw use flaked dust free shavo gs smells nice welps ameer ll fresh soakes piss up and shit forget pOer and balas nkets when they're getting about atb bill

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

Just now, billhardy said:

Jigsaw use flaked dust free shavo gs smells nice welps ameer ll fresh soakes piss up and shit forget pOer and balas nkets when they're getting about atb bill

Ya wo t need any bleach just a small pan brush ta pick stools up tall have a break in daily washing etc make it easier for yourself welps will smell pissy on anything other than fresh shavings  dust free buy em in big sealed   bales      cheep has atb bill

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, gamerooster said:

Any pics of the spare dog pup?

hes not quiet as big as his brother,in fact thee head of the whole lot is the other male,a big brute of a pup,i will get some tomorrow ,their just fed and sleeping right now ,till the morning lol

17 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Ya wo t need any bleach just a small pan brush ta pick stools up tall have a break in daily washing etc make it easier for yourself welps will smell pissy on anything other than fresh shavings  dust free buy em in big sealed   bales      cheep has atb bill

I use them in my runs just sweep up dead easy.

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, billhardy said:

sorry bill but i dont understand this bit   ''pOer and balas nkets when they're getting about atb bill''.....the first bit is flaked dust free shavings?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, jigsaw said:

sorry bill but i dont understand this bit   ''pOer and balas nkets when they're getting about atb bill''.....the first bit is flaked dust free shavings?

just use the big bales of shavings the horse folk use about6 or seven quid lasts ages instead of paper.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, two crows said:

just use the big bales of shavings the horse folk use about6 or seven quid lasts ages instead of paper.

i gave up on the paper ,it was stuck to their backs and it was gone as quick as youd blink...make ye laugh ,the other greyhound bitch is coming into season now as well but i aint going through this again for a very long time ,enjoyable as it is ,its a lot of work .lol but i dont mind it ,,

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, jigsaw said:

Ya won't need blankets   just a dust free shavings the welps will smell sweet not pissy or sticky has they can get on other bedding the shit his easier ta pick up with. Brush  pan this shavings absorbs piss and keeps the place clean. Atb bill make it easier da ya sells. Atb bill

• Thanks 1