Kelpies as a stud,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Very nice healthy litter jig, wish you all the best with them. 

Thanks  Francie..sorry i couldnt accommodate you ,Francie ,if anything changes i will let you know .

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, gnipper said:

How's your pups doing Jigsaw? 

Flying gnipper,their fat and happy like meself....I've been studying them from the day they were born and I still can't choose a keeper yet,lol..I've narrowed it down to 3 I think,but 2 more weeks will make a big difference

IMG_20190907_184730.jpg

IMG_20190907_184618.jpg

IMG_20190907_184823.jpg

IMG_20190907_184855.jpg

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 7

What you folk think about starting to wean them,their 2 weeks and 3 days old but are sucking fingers and playfighting,and walking about a little,is it too soon to start feeding yet,...I've to worm them next week too,got the bottle of wormer at the ready

5 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

What you folk think about starting to wean them,their 2 weeks and 3 days old but are sucking fingers and playfighting,and walking about a little,is it too soon to start feeding yet,...I've to worm them next week too,got the bottle of wormer at the ready

In the back of my brain somewhere is a reason you shouldn’t wean before 3 weeks but f****d if I can remember .......

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You’ll know best bein there pal?

is that tan one standing up a dog or bitch? ? eye catcher that ?

What I'm asking is, would it be too soon to feed them...anyone ever hear of 2and a half week old pups eating for themselves...I've not done the breeding bit much,so I'm unsure

1 minute ago, socks said:

In the back of my brain somewhere is a reason you shouldn’t wean before 3 weeks but f****d if I can remember .......

Yeah that's what I'm thinking,would their internal organs be able to cope so soon with food in them

Just now, jigsaw said:

Yeah that's what I'm thinking,would their internal organs be able to cope so soon with food in them

It was definitely something to do with the digestion process and the amount of effort needed by the pups bodies to process solid foods .......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1