Kelpies as a stud,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Bill was your town the first to see kelpie crosses along with saluki and bull crosses? 

Cudna say so but there been a good few of all xsed bred down here first meamd f**k iall in dog breedi g but they were bred here a good time ago and fa what it's worth some a th hem Bern bred on with other xes it's noght new like most livestock we bee. Here before. Atb bill

51 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Bill was your town the first to see kelpie crosses along with saluki and bull crosses? 

And collie, deerhound, bedlington, Labrador, Alsatian, foxhound, cheetah, hyena, crocodile, goat, wild boar, and finally golden eagle, they’ve had em all. 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Lighter not darker, I mean over a matter of a few months from when they are born, all red ones in lurchers I’ve seen are born as dark brown then turn light red 

Exactly my point, I've only seen dogs lighten has they get older. 

24 minutes ago, Jobi said:

its nature fox cubs are dark then go red, brown and tan cocker pups the tan comes out more as they grow , every red coursing pup I bred looked dark grizzle.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jobi said:

Parti salukis get more colour on them as they age and springers, pals springer set off with just a black head and ended up covered

• Like 1

Congratulations Jigsaw and congratulations on already having homes lined up for them.

Sorry for sending these good wishes so late but I've just got back from a week in lovely Aberdyfi in a cabin with no TV or internet!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What a mother, just sat in the shed with the bitch and pups,not interfering,just observing,this bitch really cares well for her brood...and Im be looking for one to stand out,but their all fat and fine,there's one bitch that's that bit bigger than all the rest but nothing else stands out,over the next 4 weeks I will see how they manageIMG_20190826_222654.jpg.ffe0b52d939868a3195b890845986f35.jpghi

IMG_20190826_222540.jpg

IMG_20190826_222449.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, VOON said:

There's a fella in Waterford heads to the UK most weeks with dogs.....hunts a bit...heads up around Manchester, if it's any good to yis....

thanks Voon,i actually collected my other greyhound bitch from him,outside the sports complex ... but im not sticking them in couriers or anything like that ,their too young ,i want the lads that are buying them to sort out collection and i will even feed the feckers if they come ,lol (the wife doesnt know yet)..theres a few heading over so i hope they will carry a few back for other lads ,

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bearfoot said:

Said it before the irish are great stockmen. ?

Not this one lol...I'm just bluffing my way through all this,I keep her clean ,warm and well fed,she does the same with her pups...and I hope it stays that straight forward,

• Like 1