Kelpies as a stud,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Many comin over this side?

lol ,7 ...1 dog MAY  be heading to Texas,and a bitch of my own....I can see a buisness oopertunity emerging here lol

Edited by jigsaw
  • Haha 2
16 hours ago, jigsaw said:

well it seems all the pups are booked ,hopefully they get the homes they deserve ,

That is the most important aspect of breeding a litter...:clapper:

I always feel that it is our responsibility as breeders, to make sure that piece of the equation is taken care of.

Lovely markings on the pups, really unusual. 

I would have loved a youngster myself to train up,... a bit too ancient now though,...?

Exciting times ahead, for all you lucky guys...you are going to have, some really great hunting.

All the best, Phil.?

img Scans222.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
22 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

20161029_082209.jpg.13b30a9be9b48b83383ba5ec816c889c.jpgmy bitch had a pup similar colour born as yours jigsaw.....by 3 months she had lightened right up ....same bitch with white neck....most them pups be same colour as the dam imo?good luck with them pal?1769087848_2017-04-2915_31_49.jpg.983ba85b6dd8d3a2dfe65d18febb7a61.jpg

Just saying,but that's what plummer pups look like when there first born Dan,very dark with a darker stripe down there backs and they lighten as they grow.

28 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

got one that was a similar dark colour as a pup, lightened to fawn sable.

is there collie back in the kelpie? only seen pics of solids and tan markings before

no hes a registered pure working kelpie ,its a new oe to me this coloration changes 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Phil Lloyd said:

That is the most important aspect of breeding a litter...:clapper:

I always feel that it is our responsibility as breeders, to make sure that piece of the equation is taken care of.

Lovely markings on the pups, really unusual. 

I would have loved a youngster myself to train up,... a bit too ancient now though,...?

Exciting times ahead, for all you lucky guys...you are going to have, some really great hunting.

All the best, Phil.?

img Scans222.jpg

I bred some cocker pups about two and a half years ago, and my mate who has the father said he was to old to do one justice at 70 odd, there was one black dog, so I kept it back, at eight weeks he said do you still have it, he is so happy he took him on now, i am looking forwards four years ish to putting the bitch from that litter to the dog from this one if he is good enough, your never to old mate.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Says you that posts every dog in yer town up here for a pat on back ???

Don't think so ayes ole we had kelpie xs twenty yrs plus here in town in country you get abut a experience katch cause ya ain't got none our town has you call it had five towns and plenty good dog handlers we got and gad the full spectrum down plus my family with jukels and runners are fR more than W bg ats in that shit hole cafterick

Atb bill