Kelpies as a stud,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, breeze said:

That's the way jigsaw... The goodness you put into the bitch she will put into her brood... 

I think your enjoying this breeding lark ain't you mate.? 

Not totally,I walk in the shed a few times a day and do a head count lol...when I'm at work it's grand but I am scrubbing,and storing away food for the coming days and I be happy when their all rehomed,once they get to 6 weeks and eating independently then I can relax

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Keep your eye on them fawn ones without a collar for w bitch for me? but will be happy what ever colour it is, me lads have there eyes on them fawn ones ?

Me too lol

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Keep your eye on them fawn ones without a collar for w bitch for me? but will be happy what ever colour it is, me lads have there eyes on them fawn ones ?

Get in the que ?

On 22/07/2019 at 16:30, Shortstraw said:

I watched a documentary about a few ladies on the internet who where using (RSO...Rick Simpson’s Oil).... to rid themselves of breast cancer. You know what it worked for them, the results were, in their cases, nothing short of remarkable.

For those who don’t know RSO is full spectrum cannabis oil.....( Indica not Sativa). I believe it has shown to cause apoptosis in cancer cells leaving normal cells untouched....( the experiments were not on human cells though). The ladies had to obtain their own oil as not legal here yet.

The oil is dead is to make if you have access to the ingredients.

Been getting it for a while for the misses and it's helping ,it helps with all kinds of cancer and other medical probs .and like been said results are promising .

like you say it's very easy to make ,it's about time uk made the oil legal for medical use .

• Like 2
8 hours ago, jigsaw said:

id be disappointed if i didnt get a few 24-25 tts,there will be a few nice handy little bitches id reckon too ,perfect for the rabbiting /shooting game and maybe one or two might hit a 26,the dam is a big racey greyhound at 27tts,..as for later expansion of the line ,if my bitch reaches the qualities i want ,maybe another herding cross,if my mindset and my body are up to it lol

8 hours ago, jigsaw said:

Here's  a young dog I'm going to keep my eyes on,a collie/greyhound bull/greyhound,...owned by a very keen young lad,I always said I'd not stick bull in them but you never know in the future

IMG-20190531-WA0055.jpg

Is bull blood not already in the kelpie anyway or was it used only in cattle dog ?

1 hour ago, Moocher71 said:

Is bull blood not already in the kelpie anyway or was it used only in cattle dog ?

yeah ,probably in th 1850's lol

Edited by jigsaw
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

See how keen I am when it’s time to jump in motor? I Fcuking dislike driving ☹️?

just think of the 15 years of companionship you have in front of you with her ,,be all worth it in the end 

• Like 1