Kelpies as a stud,

10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

There could be if your willing to drive over an collect a few for everybody else ?? 

only messing mate but message jigsaw an ask if they all gone, I honestly believe if a few decent lads take these pups an show em graft they will turn out awritey ? or I wouldn’t be having one ?

Haha I'm always up for a road trip! @W. Katchum

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Cracking litter pal. What do they offer differently from a collie cross, they take more stick? 

way more intense ,i dont know how to put my finger on it ,as ive had some real good collie x too but they are more dedicated ,and dont fluff up under pressure i think...now ive only had one ,but she was just a great dog for the gun ,ferrets,lamp,pigeon shooting and anything else you want to do ..i just gelled with her completely...i didnt run my bitch on fox as she was just 21 tts,and i had a bigger dog for that

• Like 1
8 hours ago, jigsaw said:

way more intense ,i dont know how to put my finger on it ,as ive had some real good collie x too but they are more dedicated ,and dont fluff up under pressure i think...now ive only had one ,but she was just a great dog for the gun ,ferrets,lamp,pigeon shooting and anything else you want to do ..i just gelled with her completely...i didnt run my bitch on fox as she was just 21 tts,and i had a bigger dog for that

What height do you think they will make, if the sire is a good worker then that's all you can ask for. I'm sure they will be handy dogs, what you thinking of crossing in to them then in the future? 

28 minutes ago, Jobi said:

What height do you think they will make, if the sire is a good worker then that's all you can ask for. I'm sure they will be handy dogs, what you thinking of crossing in to them then in the future? 

id be disappointed if i didnt get a few 24-25 tts,there will be a few nice handy little bitches id reckon too ,perfect for the rabbiting /shooting game and maybe one or two might hit a 26,the dam is a big racey greyhound at 27tts,..as for later expansion of the line ,if my bitch reaches the qualities i want ,maybe another herding cross,if my mindset and my body are up to it lol

• Like 1

Here's  a young dog I'm going to keep my eyes on,a collie/greyhound bull/greyhound,...owned by a very keen young lad,I always said I'd not stick bull in them but you never know in the future

IMG-20190531-WA0055.jpg

• Like 7
21 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

id be disappointed if i didnt get a few 24-25 tts,there will be a few nice handy little bitches id reckon too ,perfect for the rabbiting /shooting game and maybe one or two might hit a 26,the dam is a big racey greyhound at 27tts,..as for later expansion of the line ,if my bitch reaches the qualities i want ,maybe another herding cross,if my mindset and my body are up to it lol

Ensure you keep in touch with those that have the rest, you could utilise those in your breeding plans if need be. 

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

A nice little 20-22 inch bitch would suite me just fine .......

• Like 1
10 hours ago, jigsaw said:

thats my wifes name ffs lol

The bitch will be called Cassie which is short for Casterton which is where the first kelpie was born on Warrock station ? ........ 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, socks said:

The bitch will be called Cassie which is short for Casterton which is where the first kelpie was born on Warrock station ? ........ 

I like a dogs name to have a little meaning behind it.

Nice touch that ken....

• Like 1