Kelpies as a stud,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Thanks poxon...7 bitches,2 dogs 

Perfecto mate??Bet Your buzzing with them results fella if your after a bitch plenty of options there I’ll be interested to keep a eye on your pups how there coming on keep the pictures coming fella ?? Any took your eye from the minute pup hit the ground?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, poxon said:

Perfecto mate??Bet Your buzzing with them results fella if your after a bitch plenty of options there I’ll be interested to keep a eye on your pups how there coming on keep the pictures coming fella ?? Any took your eye from the minute pup hit the ground?

theres one little bitch ,she was on the wrong side of the bitch yesterday ,all the litter were feeding but she was behind the dams rear legs ,and she made a monumental effort to crawl through her two back legs,into the heap and got herself a teat to feed on ...i just thought theis little bitch is determined anyway ,..but overthe next few weeks i will study them and see what catches my eye..

in fairness,and not because its my litter ,but they are all fine fat sturdy little whelps ...

• Like 4
5 hours ago, postie said:

Cracking litter that Jigsaw?

A mate of my has bred 2 litters from a pure Kelpie stud...all turned out fawn bar one which was black and tan mate.

20180211_122649.jpg

if you could stick a few photos up ,or pm me ,id love to see what road im heading down for the future ...