Kelpies as a stud,

Me brother worked in ozz years ago cutting pumpkin s or summat like that anyroad he couldn't hack the heat and the coddy told him feck off back to England you whingeing pom ??

Edited by Black neck
Spelling

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Reckon it’s gettin called Doreen mate?between a pup called Doreen an a Jill kit called Steve I got to stop telling kids they c choose the names? still it’s better than Optimus prime or peppa pig I suppose?

what pup you having mate ,? you got  one  to pick up, or one from jigsaw  if any pups .!

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

One from jigsaw hopefully if all goes well ray?

fingers crossed  there pups there for you, they be very fit/agile type lurchers , with good coat  feet and  not bad pace, and good brain . that bitch i had was 1/4 kelpie 1/4 collie x grey , she had all the above attributes  great at rabbits day/night , very loyal to me. but as said she a danger to people and dogs, i feckin hit her few times but it did no good she bite a person or another dog. but with me soft . like said on the post, dont  know if it came from the kelipe  , i deffknow  collie can be  bit sharp at times ,  maybe it was just her as the dog she was, i did meet a bloke with what you might end up with, straight  1x kelpie x grey   male and he was fine with people, ok with dogs if they were ok with him, so you might be fine with your pup , as they as all dogs are different  aint they.   look at Buck my 1x gsd x grey , daft as brush with people and dogs, yet  a bloke i talked to said he had a bitch gsd x lurcher  ok with him , but sharp with other people  and strange dogs, you just never really know with any dog really  mate .

• Like 1
4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Reckon it’s gettin called Doreen mate?between a pup called Doreen an a Jill kit called Steve I got to stop telling kids they c choose the names? still it’s better than Optimus prime or peppa pig I suppose?

My 9 year old niece was really ill and in hospital for a while so to cheer her up I said she could make my new pup as she loves the dogs. 8 months later I now have a 65 kg Boerboel called Pinkie

• Haha 4

i personally think ,temperament isnt going to be an issue with this litter ,so i will ignore any comments on the matter ,i own the greyhound for the last few years ,shes just like most all other greyhounds ive experienced over the years,docile and wanting petting while still capable of running,the sire and i met just once in the yard of the farmer,he showed nothing but calmness and acceptance towards me and the son ,friendly wagging tail and that is the end of the issue ,so forget about their attitudes now ,its not going to be a matter to dwell on i reckon..,id bet my bottom dollar on it ,ive more positive things to consider ,like its time to fill the fridge up with beer again as im almost out ..lol

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 5
18 hours ago, Black neck said:

Me brother worked in ozz years ago cutting pumpkin s or summat like that anyroad he couldn't hack the heat and the coddy told him feck off back to England you whingeing pom ??

Funny you say about the heat out there ,my uncle and his familk moved  out there in the 70s lived there 20 years,his younger son still there married  Oz woman,and his sister still out there. My uncle  died out there old age . But the oldest  son can back after  12 years there . He in Bridgenorth   now over here,in met up with few months back as asked why he came back here ,he said he got fed up over wake in up  in 90s every  day sweating  your nuts off  ,hard to sleep in Ithe, let alone walk about in it. Me self I love the heat it good for my old bad back and other feckin aching joints deff.

18 hours ago, Black neck said:

I said that to the mrs(from Birmingham) one time and she kicked me in the bollocks,I told her mum and she slapped me for saying bollocks.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
40 minutes ago, bird said:

Funny you say about the heat out there ,my uncle and his familk moved  out there in the 70s lived there 20 years,his younger son still there married  Oz woman,and his sister still out there. My uncle  died out there old age . But the oldest  son can back after  12 years there . He in Bridgenorth   now over here,in met up with few months back as asked why he came back here ,he said he got fed up over wake in up  in 90s every  day sweating  your nuts off  ,hard to sleep in Ithe, let alone walk about in it. Me self I love the heat it good for my old bad back and other feckin aching joints deff.

Well if you ant of bin a serial shagger you wunt of wore usen out so much

5 and a half weeks gone and no indication yet shes preggers,its too early yet i know ,i wait in hope and have turned back to religion (well not quiet ,but it could happen lol)

46 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

5 and a half weeks gone and no indication yet shes preggers,its too early yet i know ,i wait in hope and have turned back to religion (well not quiet ,but it could happen lol)

Find a sheep farmer who has his own ultrascan and borrow it.

• Like 1