Has my boy been used for stud?

OMG..... simply put, OMG 

Remember when I lived in Blackpool years ago. One Friday we were all in a pub, in the centre. When in rocks this old queen screaming at I suppose his fella for fuucking their shitzu ? Never heard an entire pub be so angry and laugh so much at the same time, in my life ???

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, sussex said:

Bit harsh Del , this has the makings of an all time classic , certainly up there with classic first posts ..?

I can't wait for the second post, it could be along the lines " my boys had his back door smashed in  " or " could my boy have a dose of the  clap .....?

I cannot see that second post coming any time soon, can you? ?

• Haha 1
On 27/06/2019 at 12:55, delswal said:

Looking forward to your next post already. My boy his boy, weekend stopovers, somebody wants to do your dog a favour and take it from you and put a .22 right behind its lughole. Bit of free advice for ya, bring a dog up as a dog and you might just find it will act like a dog.

Hes the only dog I’ve had that hasn’t had the snip. Had a lot of folk suggesting it causes a negative change in behaviour. Aggression towards other dogs etc... If that was the case it would really mess up walks when I’ve got the kids with me ?