Has my boy been used for stud?

So a “friend” asked to have my boy for a weekend. Said it was to keep his boy company. It was totally random and out of the blue. I thought it was odd but agreed. My boy has stayed out many a time with family etc... and never had a problem. However, something didn’t feel right. Since he’s been back he’s been extremely quiet and calm. Not interested in playing anymore. And constantly marking on walks. Every few minutes or so is another wee if he can squeeze it out. He’s also on high alert (more so than usual). Could this “friend” have used him for mating?

2 hours ago, JDHUNTING said:

All jokes aside you should probably report them for sexual abuse, a dog can't legally give consent without its owner present.

Cant they ?  never knew that pal, cheers for the heads up

On 25/06/2019 at 06:56, OrientalBlue said:

So a “friend” asked to have my boy for a weekend. Said it was to keep his boy company. It was totally random and out of the blue. I thought it was odd but agreed. My boy has stayed out many a time with family etc... and never had a problem. However, something didn’t feel right. Since he’s been back he’s been extremely quiet and calm. Not interested in playing anymore. And constantly marking on walks. Every few minutes or so is another wee if he can squeeze it out. He’s also on high alert (more so than usual). Could this “friend” have used him for mating?

Looking forward to your next post already. My boy his boy, weekend stopovers, somebody wants to do your dog a favour and take it from you and put a .22 right behind its lughole. Bit of free advice for ya, bring a dog up as a dog and you might just find it will act like a dog.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
30 minutes ago, delswal said:

Looking forward to your next post already. My boy his boy, weekend stopovers, somebody wants to do your dog a favour and take it from you and put a .22 right behind its lughole. Bit of free advice for ya, bring a dog up as a dog and you might just find it will act like a dog.

Bit harsh Del , this has the makings of an all time classic , certainly up there with classic first posts ..?

I can't wait for the second post, it could be along the lines " my boys had his back door smashed in  " or " could my boy have a dose of the  clap .....?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Remember an don’t question that poor dog unless you’s are in a safe place

As much as I hate to say it this has all the hall marks of a job for the rspca ?

It's certainly on the level they operate in ..?