George h 87

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big girl on her 4th crow tonight out the hood 

Anybody getting a new bird for this season ive not long got new female gos buteoides bred by jorg freye shes 6 year old cant wait to pull her 

Just picked up a Pere Gyr Saker fancied a change.  

Posted Images

5 hours ago, George h 87 said:

Shes pretty much silent gives the odd call 

Thats ideal then, she doesn't look like an imprint if that makes sense. Some of them are horrible, mantling, grubby chests, and broken tail and primary tips. I have had some horrible imprints.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Moorman 1 said:

Thats ideal then, she doesn't look like an imprint if that makes sense. Some of them are horrible, mantling, grubby chests, and broken tail and primary tips. I have had some horrible imprints.

I couldn’t live with a imprint, the noise would drive me insane lol my mate as two imprint a mae and female finish , Male silent female sings like Tina Turner when in mews or garden 

15 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

I couldn’t live with a imprint, the noise would drive me insane lol my mate as two imprint a mae and female finish , Male silent female sings like Tina Turner when in mews or garden 

Yes I know what you mean I couldn't live with a noisy one

17 hours ago, Moorman 1 said:

Shes still mint always tail guarded on kill and kept on raptor post in flying season free lofted for molt 

11 hours ago, Elchapo said:

Yes I've seen a few bad nasty imprints I was just lucky with her I guess I might do my own fresh gos this year and imprint it myself I've imprinted falcons and spars and aslong as u dont food imprint them they are usually fine 

6 hours ago, George h 87 said:

Shes still mint always tail guarded on kill and kept on raptor post in flying season free lofted for molt 

Looks like you have a good regime with her George, nice one. I'm looking for a Gos at the minute.