George h 87

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big girl on her 4th crow tonight out the hood 

Anybody getting a new bird for this season ive not long got new female gos buteoides bred by jorg freye shes 6 year old cant wait to pull her 

Just picked up a Pere Gyr Saker fancied a change.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Moorman 1 said:

Just six mate, its difficult this time of year due to the amount of cover around and the erratic weather lol.

Yea cover is a bitch this time year , been up to my mates he flies a pere x American kes , she’s a ballsy thing and was constantly trying to push a magpie from cover but it new where it was safe lol 

50 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Yea cover is a bitch this time year , been up to my mates he flies a pere x American kes , she’s a ballsy thing and was constantly trying to push a magpie from cover but it new where it was safe lol 

Its the same with Crow's if there's a tree or a sheep lol they will take refuge in it or under it, anywhere they can. Do you have any pics of your mates little longwing sounds an interesting little bird? They are known to be gutsy little things. Have you decided what your getting yet?

10 minutes ago, Moorman 1 said:

Its the same with Crow's if there's a tree or a sheep lol they will take refuge in it or under it, anywhere they can. Do you have any pics of your mates little longwing sounds an interesting little bird? They are known to be gutsy little things. Have you decided what your getting yet?

I’ll get a picture off him next time I’m up ,  I’ve got one on my phone it’s not great pic

think im going go for a gyr saker or pere saker but won’t be till next season now tho 

10 hours ago, Moorman 1 said:

ShIf you want a Pere Gyr Saker my mate breeds some very good ones.

She looks a cracker like a little Perlin.

That sounds interesting would like to see that.

I’ll get you a couple pics next time I’m up mate it’s a nice little thing he enjoys flying the smaller long wings what kinda weight does your mates females and males come out at ?