raffa leaves newcastle

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How things can change in such a short time. Full of hope at the end of last season. Making progress on the pitch at last. Then news of a takeover. Looking even better! No takeover, Raffa gone, Pe

If I was a Newcastle supporter I would be so disappointed in theshort sightedness o f Ashley , Rafa wanted to build Newcastle ,he could see the potential ,he wanted investment in the infrastructure of

Max's computer must be broke ? Cheers, D.

1 hour ago, eastcoast said:

Someone desperate that no other Premier club would even consider giving a job

Alladyce? Moyes? No, you mean....................................

Mourinho?  ?

If a deal for the club by this shiek hasn't been signed, I wonder if the asking price has fallen through the floor ?  Success can't nnecessarily be bought as the owner's of Fulham found out. Newcastle have managed to hold on for a couple of seasons but with a new manager and backroom staff what's the chances of that continuing. I've seen it written that Raffa might go to the Chinese league, as they've offered him 12 million a year or the new ownwers might reinstate him on an improved deal.  Whichever happens, he is well in pocket. If you've been a top flyte manager for as long as he has for so many clubs he ain't exactly short of a Bob or two. All of the potential incoming managers have all run aground somewhere and I can't see any of them just working this one out.

Edited by Meece
3 hours ago, j j m said:

mick do you think there will ever be a take over at Newcastle ,every time they get there hopes up it comes to nothing bud

It seems funny all the take over rumours start when the new season tickets are due .The Geordies would love a take over that brought  back the days from the early 90s. I remember working in Manchester back then and a few of us went in a cafe and they said they would not serve Geordies lol, once we said we where from Sunderland area they where fine lol .

19 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Who are you Newcastle fans realistically hoping for ?.....you aint in enough trouble that you have to worry about getting stuck with Allardyce so who would be seen as ideal at this moment ?

I may be wrong here Gnash, but I think most managers of quality/experience will be looking at Mike Ashley, rather than the potential of the club. Newcastle is a massive club with plenty of potential Is the current owner going to down the club? If not will he invest in the club? I think any manager of quality will only be taking the job because there is nothing better out there at the moment. 

• Like 1