3 minutes ago, OneManAndHisDog said:

seen a couple about but theres a lot more hairs and deer about 

what parts you in ,and holiday or work? i was in Krakow 2 years back ,some forest there but never saw anything about ,

I hunt frequently in Poland in three different areas, no rabbits the were wiped out virtually everywhere by VHD and same with a lot of hares. I spend a few months every year over there. I hunt Boar, Deer, Mouflon, Pheasant and duck, as well as predators. 

When there was a lot of rabbits it would have been great for good lurchers, but against the law.

Edited by levigsp
  • Like 3
36 minutes ago, levigsp said:

I hunt frequently in Poland in three different areas, no rabbits the were wiped out virtually everywhere by VHD and same with a lot of hares. I spend a few months every year over there. I hunt Boar, Deer, Mouflon, Pheasant and duck, as well as predators. 

When there was a lot of rabbits it would have been great for good lurchers, but against the law.

Can you run anything with lurched there or is it just guns?

3 hours ago, OneManAndHisDog said:

Working about half hour outside krakow but went into the square Saturday night with few of the lads and one of them got stung for 5 grand in the stipclub 

yeah i was warned to be very careful there ,you can become a victim very quickly without realising it ,just back from Lithuania and thats similar ,you need yer wits about ye ,the same as any big city