Bitch in pup

56 minutes ago, sadmadbad said:

1; THE facts are I brought Ruby up to Scotland to Work as I was short of a terrier . 2 Ruby has some of my breeding in her background is undershot in mouth and movement was not what I thought good enough to breed with from day one . 3 Angus grandfather on dam side was also undershot  .4  yes I was going too shoot her which I wish I had done now but you asked me for her too bring on Douglas and help you out I said at the time take her which you did in Jan2019 and you were happy with the way she worked I said at the time dont breed off her which you agreed too verbally Trust and friendship now gone (sin died) just like the company from linwood you are keeping .

will not reply to anymore correspondents from yourself end off .

Ya should of got her neutered 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Would ye wanna leave it oot there Fcuk knows where pups will end up ?

If the pups have undershot jaws I know where they will end up, why breed off a bitch with traits like that and the very same further down the line, fecking idiot 

• Like 2

Well these to men seem to know each other so both would know the other is on here, if your man there was doing anything sly or wrong he wouldn’t wanting to be showing bitch off on here if there was a agreement about breeding that’s how I see it atb Flacko 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Flacko said:

Well these to men seem to know each other so both would know the other is on here, if your man there was doing anything sly or wrong he wouldn’t wanting to be showing bitch off on here if there was a agreement about breeding that’s how I see it atb Flacko 

my thoughts too?

• Like 1

Agreements lol, half the feckers on here could not agree black is black or white is white, never mind an agreement over the welfare of a dog. Fecking agreement goes out of the window after the first time the bitch breaks down and they see pound signs. 

• Like 2