Bitch in pup

I’ve lined my bitch to my dog and it’s been a long wait but now looking like she’s starting to show signs of nesting  went off her food. And walking around and around in her pen. Here’s hoping the old girl passes them safely 

76ACC204-B979-4CAB-8852-1CC41820A4A5.jpeg

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Cocobean said:

I’ve lined my bitch to my dog and it’s been a long wait but now looking like she’s starting to show signs of nesting  went off her food. And walking around and around in her pen. Here’s hoping the old girl passes them safely 

76ACC204-B979-4CAB-8852-1CC41820A4A5.jpeg

Is that the litter your sending me one from?????, good luck ??

• Like 1
7 hours ago, sadmadbad said:

RUBY was giving to you on the condition she was not bred with so WHY ??????

You cheeky lying b***%*d What are you talking about you were away to shoot her   Don’t be talking shit about me on here  Iain you have my number call me   Your. Words was it’s your bitch  do as you want 

• Like 3

1; THE facts are I brought Ruby up to Scotland to Work as I was short of a terrier . 2 Ruby has some of my breeding in her background is undershot in mouth and movement was not what I thought good enough to breed with from day one . 3 Angus grandfather on dam side was also undershot  .4  yes I was going too shoot her which I wish I had done now but you asked me for her too bring on Douglas and help you out I said at the time take her which you did in Jan2019 and you were happy with the way she worked I said at the time dont breed off her which you agreed too verbally Trust and friendship now gone (sin died) just like the company from linwood you are keeping .

will not reply to anymore correspondents from yourself end off .

8 hours ago, sadmadbad said:

1; THE facts are I brought Ruby up to Scotland to Work as I was short of a terrier . 2 Ruby has some of my breeding in her background is undershot in mouth and movement was not what I thought good enough to breed with from day one . 3 Angus grandfather on dam side was also undershot  .4  yes I was going too shoot her which I wish I had done now but you asked me for her too bring on Douglas and help you out I said at the time take her which you did in Jan2019 and you were happy with the way she worked I said at the time dont breed off her which you agreed too verbally Trust and friendship now gone (sin died) just like the company from linwood you are keeping .

will not reply to anymore correspondents from yourself end off .

So I take it you won't be wanting a pup then?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1